Paulo Dybala (59 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Specially since apart from that post..he was playing like cack.

You all know how i flag allegri when he is doing his shid...but today the plan was onpoint, pretty much like the last 2 games....and Dybala was sincerely doing no good . so a sub was not out of the picture.

He is chatting with pogba too much

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
So Paulo no shaking hands is a world end but Max yelling in front of their bosses is a normal thing to do...
YES , Max yelling it's normal thing to do , but what "I think i'm good as Messi" did it's disrespectful , i thought he was better than this .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
So Paulo no shaking hands is a world end but Max yelling in front of their bosses is a normal thing to do...
No,

What allegri did was shid too and he could face some consequences... but at least he is in a different level than dybala who is one of the many players we have and who should respect the coach like any other dude.

If you told me that he was having issues since months with the mismanagement of allegri....(for example soemthign like del piero and conte)...then i would kind of understand the situation (not approve it)...

But come on, Dybala is recovering his form..he was given some good minutes and he was playing bad... a sub was not out of the question...and on top of this is he IS mad at the substitution like if he was owning the game and undeservedly taken out.

He should not get special treatment because he is our star. Dybala even took away his arm from allegri{s like saying "GTFO dude"

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
YES , Max yelling it's normal thing to do , but what "I think i'm good as Messi" did it's disrespectful , i thought he was better than this .
Paulo's the one giving gift, blanket and food to poor, homeless and orphans so yep, he's a hice guy who can make a mistake but in my books if you didn't say hi is not as bad as Yelling me

Besides, Max missed handle Dybala like 3 months and then came out with shits like: Dybala is doing his best to be back in form. When he should admit that his nonsense formation and system was the real cause of everything. Max made so many wrong choices this season, specially with Dybala so why can he be piss with Max. I would

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)