Paulo Dybala (92 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not in good form, seems like he is struggling when playing a game in midweek at the moment. Hopefully he is just getting up to speed after his injury.

I do think he hasn't really found his position in the new formation and often seems to get in Cuadrado's way and vice versa.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Not in good form, seems like he is struggling when playing a game in midweek at the moment. Hopefully he is just getting up to speed after his injury.

I do think he hasn't really found his position in the new formation and often seems to get in Cuadrado's way and vice versa.
He was in great form previous to this match (4 goals in 5 matches). Off games happen.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Nearly scored again, but slipped and hit the post

- - - Updated - - -

Thats why we need to play more with this formations to sort that out

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Still at 70%, isn't he? Tiring pretty easily in game. I'm sure he'll start against Inter, but for the games after Pjaca could come in for a start or two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)