Paulo Dybala (153 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Apparently his celebration is meant to be some kind of gladiator mask:

''Hello people! Thanks for sending me all those wonderful pictures of you wearing #Dybalamask! Unfortunely, no one guessed the right reason, so I'm going to reward the 5 who got closer! Dybalamask is really simple: it's the mask of a gladiator! When we struggle, sometimes we must wear our warrior mask to be stronger, without losing our smile and kindness!''
?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
He even has updated his twitter profile picture and background showing that celebratory pose

The guy's going another level to promote it tbh. JJ branding fever has hit him already.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
My name is Paulos Dybalas, Commander of the North, General of the JJ Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Maximus Allegrius, and I'll have my Ballon d'Or, in this life or the next.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

''Hello people! Thanks for sending me all those wonderful pictures of you wearing #Dybalamask! Unfortunely, no one guessed the right reason, so I'm going to reward the 5 who got closer! Dybalamask is really simple: it's the mask of a gladiator! When we struggle, sometimes we must wear our warrior mask to be stronger, without losing our smile and kindness!''
:inter:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006

Fuck of. Thats no gladiatormask. I dont care what he says, he is simulating a good ass eating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 131)