Paulo Dybala (91 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He asked you how many headers has Messi scored, Messi don't play in 90'.
Zizi pls answer questions seriously
Messi scored header in a CL final. Also remember atleast 2 headers from him when they signed Zlatan. But Dybala? None, zero lol

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala is still young, there's still hope that someday he reaches Dzeko's level.
I doubt it. Dzeko won BL with Wolfsburg, Dybala couldnt do shit with Palermo. Think about that for a second

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Messi scored header in a CL final. Also remember atleast 2 headers from him when they signed Zlatan. But Dybala? None, zero lol

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt it. Dzeko won BL with Wolfsburg, Dybala couldnt do shit with Palermo. Think about that for a second
2 out of how many hundreds of goals?
Dzeko is a wasteman
Sorry @Hustini

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt it. Dzeko won BL with Wolfsburg, Dybala couldnt do $#@! with Palermo. Think about that for a second
Yes, he won the BL, but flopped at Man. City and with Roma scored one out of 5 chances.
Have you really watched him lately. And do not compare Wolfsburg one of the best German teams in that time with Palermo 3 rate team.
Coming back to Messi ( 29) one or not the greatest of all times, scored about 590 goals less than 20 with his head.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Apparently his celebration is meant to be some kind of gladiator mask:

''Hello people! Thanks for sending me all those wonderful pictures of you wearing #Dybalamask! Unfortunely, no one guessed the right reason, so I'm going to reward the 5 who got closer! Dybalamask is really simple: it's the mask of a gladiator! When we struggle, sometimes we must wear our warrior mask to be stronger, without losing our smile and kindness!''

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)