Paulo Dybala (207 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yep, 2nd goal with right foot for Juve

- - - Updated - - -

Well he did make 3 bad first touches in the 1st half, one was right in front of goal and probably cost him at least a great chance. Two times he used the outside of his left instead of the inside of the right and it made it tougher for him. And one time he actually used the inside right and he put it out of bounds.

So the Ballon D'Or will have to wait.

Now because I made this post I'm sure he will take 15 touches with his right foot only in the 2nd half. :tuttosport:
I take back what I said, he got lucky. His right foot is shittier than my left foot

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Great start to 2017 for him. And he scored a goal with his right foot :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and he looks so dangerous in this trequartista role, where he is basically given freedom to roam. Enjoying his football again.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Wish he was a more complete scorer, like Dzeko for example. The guy scores with both feet AND with his head even. You never see Dybala score with his head, thats why he will never become the best

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Ridicolous thing to say, so your downgrading him because he's not 2 meters tall and a static/boring Center forward?

Whats he got to do to make you happy, score a scorpion kick from our own half ?
Greedy statement.
I just want him to be able to dribble with his right foot and score some headers, with so many great crossers in our team. Have you ever seen him score a header from a corner or FK? No, because he's terrible at it. He needs to work on this in training if he wants to become the best

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I just want him to be able to dribble with his right foot and score some headers, with so many great crossers in our team. Have you ever seen him score a header from a corner or FK? No, because he's terrible at it. He needs to work on this in training if he wants to become the best
Brazilian Ronaldo was below average at best when it comes to headers. Did that stop him from being the player he was? No.

May 26, 2016
Send him an email or something, since your so good at pointing fingers. If perfection is what you seek you Will be forever looking without results. Why not be thankful for this brilliant talent instead?

Dybala is already close to "perfect" in the way he plays, he was never supposed to be a Target man anyway.

However if there is something he hopefully Will improve its his physicality, so he can be able to stand more challenges without falling and concentration/focus and consistency so he scores the sitters he has been missing lately.

If headers and tap ins from sloppy defending is what your looking for , watch some Premier League.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Dybala should play RW and just stand at the corner of the box for a left footed shot.

Leave the CAM position for real two footed ball control savants like Miralem Pjanic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 197)