Paulo Dybala (98 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I couldn't give a fuck what names on the back of your shirt. Allegri is in charge. He calls the shots, whether you like it or not. Dybala for what ever reason acted like a complete tool.

Can't stand little shit heads acting like that.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Damn he even gave the hand to the guy standing right infront of Allegri. Thats harsh
He'll start vs Merda and this will all be forgotten.
Most likely he will play. Is a must win and we need his class.

But seriously, he should be kicked in the ass behind closed doors. That looked fukin douchery, and yes he needs to be scolded for being a bitch

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Allegri won't be here for a decade.

That's so rare for managers, even in today's football climate. He'll move on to new challenges in 2-3 at the most. It's just the nature of the beast. Especially when a new Juventus cycle starts.

This issue with Dybala though shouldn't be taken too seriously. He was upset. It happens. The quote from Allegri is very telling and very well taken on his part.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
No respect. I love the kid but just no. Unless Allegri did some messed up harmful shit towards him I see no reason for the lack of respect.

I'd bench him. And if he still acts like a spoiled child I'd gladly take those 100 some millions.

- - - Updated - - -

Although it must be said Allegris response was perfect. Didn't take the bait

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It's happened before with Khedira and Mandzu, they all get over it. I'm sure they will talk about it behind closed doors, Dybala needed some rest, it was the 75th minute. Dybala doing that wasn't justified.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No respect. I love the kid but just no. Unless Allegri did some messed up harmful shit towards him I see no reason for the lack of respect.

I'd bench him. And if he still acts like a spoiled child I'd gladly take those 100 some millions.

- - - Updated - - -

Although it must be said Allegris response was perfect. Didn't take the bait
:tup:

This is why I love Allegri. Always spot on in these scenarios

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)