Paulo Dybala (44 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Cause I’m the one who voices differing opinions. Cause I’m the one who has the religious quote. Cause I’m the one who doesn’t follow lock step the stupidity. Cause I’m the one that doesn’t just nod and take it
You are our Messiah.

We just don't know it yet.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
You are our Messiah.

We just don't know it yet.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I’m no ones messiah man. I’m just a person who does my own thing and some can’t handle that. On this forum the ones who think outside the box are mocked and cast aside and that’s fine it doesn’t matter to me. I won’t change who I am or what and when I say because of anyone. Fuck the thought police.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Foreign fans have as much devotion as locals do and I think the latter really appreciate it, so does the club.

@AndreaCristiano posts are disappointing to read.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Foreign fans have as much devotion as locals do and I think the latter really appreciate it, so does the club.

@AndreaCristiano posts are disappointing to read.
Especially when you all can’t understand em. The devotion isn’t the crux it’s the connection to the person. It’s completely different from a local and an outside. The local has a shared heritage and shared history. While the foreign person is missing out on that. I do not see how this is offensive to you all. You guys are way to sensitive.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Especially when you all can’t understand em. The devotion isn’t the crux it’s the connection to the person. It’s completely different from a local and an outside. The local has a shared heritage and shared history. While the foreign person is missing out on that. I do not see how this is offensive to you all. You guys are way to sensitive.
What about a Spanish person being born in Turin? Living his whole life there, would he be as connected to the team?

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Does it makes us inferior, equal or superior? What's the point to bring this topic up?

I just hope that shared history isn't making monkey sounds or booing Khedira.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
He's mistaking supporting the Azzurri with supporting Juve

The shared heritage, one gets it by being a fan. You don't have to have lived in Turin your whole life for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 29)