Paulo Dybala (232 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
This is why i have high respect atleast in this regard for Icardi, Higuain and Dybala despite having a fleet of attackers in front of them. They werent opportunistic bums like Diego Costa, Jorginho, Giuseppe Rossi and the likes and stuck with the country of their birth.
Well in that respect I see what you are saying but if you have that duality it could be a choice. I’m not saying I do not respect his choice. Just saying he would have played

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Well in that respect I see what you are saying but if you have that duality it could be a choice. I’m not saying I do not respect his choice. Just saying he would have played
No its not. National team is not club football. Having Italian ancestry and being born and raised in Italy are two different things. Balo for example is more Italian than any of Jorginho, Giuseppe Rossi or Thiago Motta.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I’m no ones messiah man. I’m just a person who does my own thing and some can’t handle that. On this forum the ones who think outside the box are mocked and cast aside and that’s fine it doesn’t matter to me. I won’t change who I am or what and when I say because of anyone. Fuck the thought police.
If you’re not a republican/trump supporter I’ll eat my hat.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
So what's the deal with him? Number wise he's having his best season so far but performance wise not. He's often benched and looks out of sync with the whole team. Subbed at HT last time, now on the bench.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
So what's the deal with him? Number wise he's having his best season so far but performance wise not. He's often benched and looks out of sync with the whole team. Subbed at HT last time, now on the bench.
Time to stop beating a dead horse. That has been discussed ad nauseam

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Allegri doesnt know how to use him, leave it at that.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Allegri wants 3 CMs for this match so has to drop one of Higuain/Dybala and he always drops Dybala in this scenario because he is "too short" to play CF or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 225)