Paulo Dybala (246 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
He's mistaking supporting the Azzurri with supporting Juve

The shared heritage, one gets it by being a fan. You don't have to have lived in Turin your whole life for that.
I’m not mistaking anything. Supporting a club in your home land is the same as your national team. There is a reason there are Italian flags on the jerseys

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I’m not mistaking anything. Supporting a club in your home land is the same as your national team. There is a reason there are Italian flags on the jerseys
It's not the same thing at all. In what way is it the same? The Italian flag is a shallow reason, Juve isn't Italy.

Beside I wouldn't be surprised if you were not even from Turin

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
What makes me laugh is that all of you espouse yourselves as tolerant and open yet you are some of the most narrow minded bigoted people I have ever spoken with
Pot.kettle.black

This describes you perfectly based on your posts in the previous pages. You were constantly bashing Dybala in this thread, when people started criticizing your posts, you opened up the 'hey I'm Italian unlike all of you so I know better' card.

You are just trying to play smart and act victim by not being blatant about it. 'My connection to Juventus is 'different' because I'm Italian' . Yeah everyone here can see through your crap lol.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Pot.kettle.black

This describes you perfectly based on your posts in the previous pages. You were constantly bashing Dybala in this thread, when people started criticizing your posts, you opened up the 'hey I'm Italian unlike all of you so I know better' card.

You are just trying to play smart and act victim by not being blatant about it. 'My connection to Juventus is 'different' because I'm Italian' . Yeah everyone here can see through your crap lol.
Yeah that’s not how it went at all so keep mischaracterizing me and what I say. You guys will say and think what you want don’t care.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He's mistaking supporting the Azzurri with supporting Juve

The shared heritage, one gets it by being a fan. You don't have to have lived in Turin your whole life for that.
Which he probably doesn't. He or his family fled Italy for US for a better life afterall. (I assume)

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Which he probably doesn't. He or his family fled Italy for US for a better life afterall. (I assume)
You’re assumption as with a lot of other things is incorrect. We came to the US because my grandfather who was here working fell ill and then died. My father didn’t want to force my mother grandmother back with all the mess up in arms for a while with his estate etc so they stayed here. After time made a life here. We have family in Italy my fathers whole side and my most of my wife’s family. We go annually and for a long period of time. We didn’t choose the US my grandfathers death pushed the issue

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
He is the best finisher in Serie A by far. No one is as lethal as he is in front of goal.
He is the most talented player in Serie A for sure. He needs to step it up in the big games though.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, so can you then keep your mouth shut every single tiem, we talk about European football and footballers in Europe? Since most of us are European (at this hour) we would liek to have a discussion with those who we share a connection with and whose opinion is above yours, since you aren't European.

Go talk about handegg.
That was deeply offensive. At least preface your comments with trigger warnings before you assault non-Europeans with your deeply hurtful and damaging speech.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 19, Guests: 211)