Paulo Dybala (83 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Perhaps "similar" would have been a wiser word. Anyways, I don't trust you one bit on this matter, you feel superior as a Juve fan due to your Italian heritage.

I'm more European than you, so I guess my connection to the Champions League is one you'll never have.

That's why you support Juve. They never win in Europe, but always in Italy :baus:
That’s fine and if you feel that way more power to you. You are more European than I am now. I can’t deny it nor can I argue with that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
That’s fine and if you feel that way more power to you. You are more European than I am now. I can’t deny it nor can I argue with that.
Okay, so can you then keep your mouth shut every single tiem, we talk about European football and footballers in Europe? Since most of us are European (at this hour) we would liek to have a discussion with those who we share a connection with and whose opinion is above yours, since you aren't European.

Go talk about handegg.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Okay, so can you then keep your mouth shut every single tiem, we talk about European football and footballers in Europe? Since most of us are European (at this hour) we would liek to have a discussion with those who we share a connection with and whose opinion is above yours, since you aren't European.

Go talk about handegg.
Did I ask you to keep your mouth shut on anything ever? No. What does that have to do with anything! Just because you dislike what I say I should be silenced? For people who say I have a complex that thinks I am a better fan, it’s you all who talk down to people and shit on people because some have differing opinions on players on a team that none of us own

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Did I ask you to keep your mouth shut on anything ever? No. What does that have to do with anything! Just because you dislike what I say I should be silenced? For people who say I have a complex that thinks I am a better fan, it’s you all who talk down to people and shit on people because some have differing opinions on players on a team that none of us own
Buddy, be careful with that victim mentality. You did exactly what is in bold a few pages back.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I'm sorry, but this is a football (a european sport) forum (owned by a European - actually a Scandinavian) for a European club. I gotta be honest I don't think you know what it means to us Europeans; blood, heritage, culture and all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)