Paulo Dybala (147 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
That no matter how much a foreign person likes a serie A team their devotion and attachment isn’t and will never be equal to an Italian especially one with blood ties to the country
Basically what you're trying to say is you have Italian heritage so that automatically makes you a 'better' fan

:touched:

That's some nationalistic BS from someone that doesn't even live in Italy.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
You guys can deny it all you want but it’s truth. That’s our home land. That’s where our origins come from. The attachment to club and country is different than an outsider liking a club. It’s like me with MLS yes I like the Red Bull’s and Toronto and I watch the US national team but It will never equal my attachment and devotion to Juventus and the Italian national team !

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Basically what you're trying to say is you have Italian heritage so that automatically makes you a 'better' fan

:touched:

That's some nationalistic BS from someone that doesn't even live in Italy.
I don’t live in Italy full time because of familial obligations now but in the future my wife and I are moving back. We already own our second home there. You can call it bullshit all you want but the Italians on here know what I mean. I’m not saying better either just completely different

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don’t live in Italy full time because of familial obligations now but in the future my wife and I are moving back. We already own our second home there. You can call it bullshit all you want but the Italians on here know what I mean. I’m not saying better either just completely different
Post some more pics of your chiseled physique bro. You were looking jacked AF in the photos you last posted.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
But he has been born with that Juve blood running through his italian veines, unlike us 2nd rate fans.
I am mesmerized by his devotion to the club.

Only a person with true Italian blood can shit on a player who has scored 25 goals this season and one who has carried us in important games.

Us peasands cannot comprehend his level of devotion

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

Only a person with true Italian blood can shit on a player who has scored 25 goals this season and one who has carried us in important games.

Dybala doesn't have Italian blood therefore his connection to Juventus is weakened - his goal tally means nothing. Deserved to be shat on by master race.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

I'm really disappointed now tbh.

Do you think it's too late for me to give up supporting Juve and become a superior Bayern fan? I was born in Bayern after all, and my Dad's a Bayern fan too. @Fr3sh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)