Paulo Dybala (210 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I just can't stand hypocrites like you who pretend to be holier than thou but are rotten inside. Lowest of the low

Bless you
I don’t pretend to be holier than thou but you assume that because I believe in God and try to practice my faith. I’m not a saint and know I’m a sinner. Just because I believe doesn’t mean I’m St. Francis of Assisi. You can mock my faith and call me a hypocrite all you want. What you think of me means zero. I can hope peace for you and all doesn’t mean I have to agree with your assessment or take your mockery

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I don’t pretend to be holier than thou but you assume that because I believe in God and try to practice my faith. I’m not a saint and know I’m a sinner. Just because I believe doesn’t mean I’m St. Francis of Assisi. You can mock my faith and call me a hypocrite all you want. What you think of me means zero. I can hope peace for you and all doesn’t mean I have to agree with your assessment or take your mockery
Don't act all innocent now, champ. You called me an idiot because of my opinion on some players

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Well he should play as a straight forward yet he’s moved around a lot but that’s not truly his fault. Although it doesn’t excuse his malaise
I don't get what your complaint is here. You acknowledge he is a forward but then complain that he doesn't run like a midfielder but its not his fault but its not an excuse either?

You've lost me.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
I don't get what your complaint is here. You acknowledge he is a forward but then complain that he doesn't run like a midfielder but its not his fault but its not an excuse either?

You've lost me.
It has nothing to do with running like a midfielder. It has to do with his desire to fight to play the max. He looses interest and disappears more often than not.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
The thing with Andrea is like many others they watch handful of games a season and all sudden they know everything that is wrong with the team and its individuals.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
The thing with Andrea is like many others they watch handful of games a season and all sudden they know everything that is wrong with the team and its individuals.
I watch every game every season since I was 4 my friend. I have been Juventino all my life. Unlike you all I was born in Italy am there every year and live in a fully engulfed serie A family on both sides of the Atlantic. So please do not assume you know me

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I watch every game every season since I was 4 my friend. I have been Juventino all my life. Unlike you all I was born in Italy am there every year and live in a fully engulfed serie A family on both sides of the Atlantic. So please do not assume you know me
Yeah, I doubt that very least this season, otherwise you wouldn't be saying past couple of posts in this thread.

But it's OK for you to assume you know others , Quetz was right you is a hypocrite. By the way, you won't get any medals for that here so you could shove it all up your ass.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Madness

Immobile > Belotti > Dybala
Oh shit. You didn't deserve the -rep. You were only being sarcastic :D

I shall compensate you with a +rep as soon as I can :baus: :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

For what? Calling out the bs about Dybala please. Yo guys all talk but then you report posts as soon as your little feelings are hurt. So lame.
-rep for constantly polluting the Dybala thread with your inane and asinine "arguments"

- - - Updated - - -

AC spreading dad dere dacdical knowledge since he was 4 years old!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 196)