Paulo Dybala (55 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I used to roller derby in my basement with friends. Set up mattresses along the wall to check each other while trying to play hockey :touched:

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Remember how Morata had the problem of always having his head down with the ball at his feet, Dybala needs a bit of that problem. The opposite condition.

Giving his brain more time to process the speed and spin of the ball could help his first touch, which is surprisingly still awful compared to the rest of his skill set.

He cares about his posture more than his first touch. He needs a bit of Marchisio in him, that dude cared about nothing but keeping ball position when under pressure until the chance to pass presented itself.

But he’s 24 now not sure how much he can change and if he has people around him to tell him that.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
He's not good enough for Juventus atm let alone Barca or Madrid
Stfu dumbazz. Even top players go through bad form. His body composition and body fats have been improved recently. Let's Iooking more and more like a super star.

Judging by how Juve lacks ambition as khedira is still here, I won't be surprised if dybala leaves next year. And u can cry by then, when khedira becomes captain

Jan 22, 2016
Stfu dumbazz. Even top players go through bad form. His body composition and body fats have been improved recently. Let's Iooking more and more like a super star.

Judging by how Juve lacks ambition as khedira is still here, I won't be surprised if dybala leaves next year. And u can cry by then, when khedira becomes captain
This.
It's not a coincidence our best players from last season (Dybala, Sandro, Higuain, Pjanic ) are all undeperforming. Something is wrong surely.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

My point was , Barcelona or Madrid wouldn't even consider him in the kind of form he's in in response to Hydde.

Besides he's too slow for either of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)