Paulo Dybala (154 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Allegri put him on exactly when his teammates got burned out. Then took off Pjanic and put Bentancur expecting some good linkup with Dybala.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This guy is Giovinco 2.0 in how easily he is dispossessed. He is so small/featherweight that the slightest of touches can get him off the ball.

Might be time to cash in and buy a #10 that has the ability to turn and play when receiving the ball and keep the attack moving. This guy doesn't do it anymore.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
This guy is Giovinco 2.0 in how easily he is dispossessed. He is so small/featherweight that the slightest of touches can get him off the ball.

Might be time to cash in and buy a #10 that has the ability to turn and play when receiving the ball and keep the attack moving. This guy doesn't do it anymore.
I tried to be respectful and restrained myself from making the comparison, but it's to clear to see.

Also why sub him in, when we got Costa on the bench that could make a REAL impact on the game.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What did you fuckers expect him to do in a 15 minute cameo appearance? Higuain misplaces passes and shoots the ball into orbit, but you praise his hold up play. Yeah, cuz we paid 90 million for a CF to hold the fucking ball. :howler:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What did you fuckers expect him to do in a 15 minute cameo appearance? Higuain misplaces passes and shoots the ball into orbit, but you praise his hold up play. Yeah, cuz we paid 90 million for a CF to hold the fucking ball. :howler:
It's not only the last 15 mins of the match, its the last 2 months too. I'm talking about one thing specific in comparison to Gio and that's how easily the man is dispossessed.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
For a 15 minute cameo I expected Costa then got treated with Saviola 2.0

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
lol at "Giovinco 2.0"

Goldfish memory.
Again, read the quote...I'm being very specific here...its how easy it is for defenders to strip the ball from him. The guy is so fucking small/light weight it doesn't take much. We need Dybala closer to goal and the CF otherwise his performances aren't going to improve the further away from goal we ask him to play.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Again, read the quote...I'm being very specific here...its how easy it is for defenders to strip the ball from him. The guy is so $#@!ing small/light weight it doesn't take much. We need Dybala closer to goal and the CF otherwise his performances aren't going to improve the further away from goal we ask him to play.
I'm not gonna argue that. Allegri's job.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Playing this badly for this long is serious. We dont have to «worry» about losing him atleast, bc if he carries this on he wil be of no interest for top teams, and worth 25m

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Far too little time to do anything.

He is easily one of our best players even when out of sorts, and is our best when on form. He is crucial to the way we play and should be starting games like tonight's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)