Paulo Dybala (110 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Worst player, why did he sub in? He's the one for the draw

Please send in a loan right away

Now even JGC took FK for him cuz colombian is ten time the player he is... thanks Max for notice that

Benoit

Dec 9, 2017
Needs to step for us this season, at the end of the season sell. Thier are lots of better players the club would be able to sign. But he can be a useful player.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
one moment...

- - - Updated - - -

“He has to make a lot of sacrifices in his private life and on the pitch to reach his maximum potential.

“[Coach Max] Allegri is the same with everyone, when [Gonzalo] Higuain or [Mario] Mandzukic aren’t in form they get benched too.
http://www.football-italia.net/114115/nedved-‘spurs-tough-draw-juventus’

---

Nedved prods the Argentine: 'You need more sacrifices’

- - - Updated - - -

It's not much, I doubt its an issue but its interesting that Nedved of all people said it...

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri talked to Sky Sport after the Old Lady’s 0-0 draw against Inter yesterday night. The Italian tactician was asked by Juventus’ legend Alessandro Del Piero why he decided to bench Dybala. “I think a player like him [Dybala] should never be benched in this kind of games”, Del Piero told Allegri who replied: “It’s easy to say that when you don’t see the training sessions.”
http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/allegri-hits-back-at-del-piero-over-dybala-benching-75168

Not sure how credible that is ^

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Meh I could see that being interpreted in different ways. He might be implying that Dybala "should be" making sacrifices in his personal life that he currently is making. Or he could be implying that Dybala should be respected as he has to make these sacrifices and is doing so.

Newspaper love to misinterpret quotes like these I wouldn't freak out

And Allegris comment on Dybala is totally accurate to an ex player like Del Piero. He should know what Allegri is talking about. Once again, doesn't mean he was implying Dybala has been bad in training, maybe just that lineup sent out works better as a unit for what they were going for

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Meh I could see that being interpreted in different ways. He might be implying that Dybala "should be" making sacrifices in his personal life that he currently is making. Or he could be implying that Dybala should be respected as he has to make these sacrifices and is doing so.

Newspaper love to misinterpret quotes like these I wouldn't freak out
well, I'm sure that has gone through at least 3 translations before getting to the English ones from calciomercato or FI.

- - - Updated - - -

But it makes you wonder with the insane reversal of Dybala's and Sandros form.

What if Fresh was right :lol:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
one moment...

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.football-italia.net/114115/nedved-‘spurs-tough-draw-juventus’

---

- - - Updated - - -

It's not much, I doubt its an issue but its interesting that Nedved of all people said it...

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/allegri-hits-back-at-del-piero-over-dybala-benching-75168

Not sure how credible that is ^
I don't believe Alex said that. It's just a stupid thing to say. No player should be untouchable but this is all part of the media narration. The fake quote's goal is to invent issues between the coach and the player so that they can sell titles tomorrow connecting Dybala to Spanish clubs or Allegri to PSG or Chelsea. People love reading stuff like that.

As for Neddy's words, he wants to motivate Dybala. Paulo should be proud that such a legend as Pavel speaks about him publicly. Hopefully it will motivate him to give his all.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I dont thInk it was a compliment from nedved. It was an obvious attention call related to his performance. Or at the very least to his potential

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Didn't he have a whole interview about how it's his dream to win the Ballon D'or? He sounds motivated enough, maybe there's more to it than meets the eye.

It's usually Brazilian forwards that are stereotypical party animals who rely on natural talent and don't work hard.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
hope that cheered him up
Honestly, u non-professional footballers do not know how it feels like to be one.
There are only three factors when it comes to playin professional footbAll:
1) fame
2) money
3) achievements

1) fame, we are in serie A. AKA boring league. no exposure. Dybala accepted it

2) money, we do not have man city money. Dybala accepted it.

3) achievements. We lost two ECC finals and still starts khedira. Last straw for dybala.

If I were dybala, it is hard to be motivated when I share the same dressing room with people like khedira. And have your boss blaming you for lack of form when u are still the most exciting player in your team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)