Paulo Dybala (146 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Honestly, u non-professional footballers do not know how it feels like to be one.
There are only three factors when it comes to playin professional footbAll:
1) fame
2) money
3) achievements

1) fame, we are in serie A. AKA boring league. no exposure. Dybala accepted it

2) money, we do not have man city money. Dybala accepted it.

3) achievements. We lost two ECC finals and still starts khedira. Last straw for dybala.

If I were dybala, it is hard to be motivated when I share the same dressing room with people like khedira. And have your boss blaming you for lack of form when u are still the most exciting player in your team.
Spot on.

Dont know about the khedira part, most likely you trolling because u hate him to ur guts :D, but the rest is true.

To be honest we play a brand of football that seems to not be good for him, we pay good money but not the best, the league is not "hype" enough to warrant attention. And most important, we have this "Loser" stigma that seems to be impossible to shake off in the most important competition, CL...which is the comp that gives you the prizes and recognition worldwide.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
If he is too special to play our boring football in CL finals (if he can call his no-show performance a play) for 7 mln a year, he can fuck off, really.
But I don't think thats the case. He is in a slump, off-field problems might have gotten into his head, he will work it out come spring.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
We tried to play attacking football in the CL final, problem was that our midfield got wrecked.

If we want to keep him, we need to build a midfield that can dominate possession and create lots of chances, so he can actually be on the end of chances instead of having to create them.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
We tried to play attacking football in the CL final, problem was that our midfield got wrecked.

If we want to keep him, we need to create a midfield that can dominate possession and create lots of chances, so he can actually be on the end of chances instead of having to create them.
Madrid created shit, got two goals from deflections while we got our MVP injured. It was all downhill from there naturally. But in CL finals you need luck and your top players to perform. Madrid had luck and their top players performed. We were unlucky, and while Pjanic was clearly on his level until an injury, Dybala has gone missing.
He has no additional burden ffs, this narrative is stupid as hell. Current Dybala is not able to stop a simple ball, and if he stops it he is not able to hold it without losing. He is not a victim of villain Allegri, Max tailor-made this 4231 for him.
Paulo is twice the player he is now. But until he gets his shit straight he should ride the bench.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Madrid created $#@!, got two goals from deflections while we got our MVP injured. It was all downhill from there naturally. But in CL finals you need luck and your top players to perform. Madrid had luck and their top players performed. We were unlucky, and while Pjanic was clearly on his level until an injury, Dybala has gone missing.
He has no additional burden ffs, this narrative is stupid as hell. Current Dybala is not able to stop a simple ball, and if he stops it he is not able to hold it without losing. He is not a victim of villain Allegri, Max tailor-made this 4231 for him.
Paulo is twice the player he is now. But until he gets his $#@! straight he should ride the bench.

Im not even blaming allegri to be honest... im blaming it on dybala for not being able to adapt to different formations to the very least.

I think he has talent but since he cant adapt to us, and as skilled as he is, he seems to be limited.... i think he would do better elsewhere. It seems he cant adapt to us

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
@Hydde

Well, it's quite odd, dude was scoring for a fun couple of month ago. Now he got into a slump and suddenly cannot adapt. He surely can, he is a fantastic football player.
And of course, he is limited. Dybala can't run, extremely left-footed etc. But his left is pure magic, he can beat anyone one on one and it's very hard to put him down when he doesn't want to go down.
He needs to hit his stride, clear his head and all tuzers (with me in the front row) gonna suck his dick balls deep.
But if he doesn't do it I say sell his ass to EPL, buy SMS or Veratti, switch to 433, integrate Berna and Costa and go for CL.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
@Hydde

Well, it's quite odd, dude was scoring for a fun couple of month ago. Now he got into a slump and suddenly cannot adapt. He surely can, he is a fantastic football player.
And of course, he is limited. Dybala can't run, extremely left-footed etc. But his left is pure magic, he can beat anyone one on one and it's very hard to put him down when he doesn't want to go down.
He needs to hit his stride, clear his head and all tuzers (with me in the front row) gonna suck his $#@! balls deep.
But if he doesn't do it I say sell his ass to EPL, buy SMS or Veratti, switch to 433, integrate Berna and Costa and go for CL.

The think he is inconsistet as fuck. he want awol most of last season save a couple games here and there. This one he started banging all goals and then puff..dissapared. Something is weird as fuck with him, maybe is himself, maybe the team, but for the amoun of talent he has, he simply cannot eb relied on if he will go missing more then half a season, when other star players carry their team. Somehting needs to change and fast.

On top of it all.. allegri and the board are merciless with him when the time to critic comes. Clearly something is cooking. and htis is nothing new...we have seen how he expresses his discomfort towards allegri...and alleri doesnt hesitates to pick on him. Both are salty as fuck between them,.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012

If we want to keep him, we need to build a midfield that can dominate possession and create lots of chances, so he can actually be on the end of chances instead of having to create them.
Yes we got wrecked because our midfield has khedira in it.

IF we want to keep him, please just stop starting players like khedira and get in top midfielders that can play modern football. Not "can't-run-can't-tackle-but-won-world-cup" midfielders. I know it's romantic to think that football can be played as long as u are tactically sound. But NOT ANYMORE, all you old school romantics need to wake up. Now a days, brute force and speed can win you games. That's the reason why Italy national team been crap, Cus we stuck in old times.

And all you haters on dybala...I'm sure if you put Neymar on this team in this league, he would not be as free scoring too.

Dybala is our first step towards world class standard. If we let him go, we are stepping backwards. Just like selling pogba.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Sometimes I wonder if we could make our fanbase wider by bringing back those hello kitty jerseys and putting one on Dybala. Have a feeling it'd be a match made in heaven :p the only problem would be getting Mandžukič to wear one :D
Another broke bum that does not get that sports is essentially show business.

What we need is to put mandzukic in a tailored suit and shades. Then get him to grow a beard. Next, have him attend all the post and Pre match conference, and trash talk the opponents. We need to show as little respect to all the other football clubs as possible.

This will gain us lots of haters and lovers, and an insane amount of media attention. And that's how u make big bucks nigs

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
The latest comments by max, marotta, nedved, zamparini and buffon clearly show Dybala's head isnt straight at the moment. And with the references to money I'm guessing its the whole agent + puma lawsuit thing. Really need him to put that to the side and focus on the pitch.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Another broke bum that does not get that sports is essentially show business.

What we need is to put mandzukic in a tailored suit and shades. Then get him to grow a beard. Next, have him attend all the post and Pre match conference, and trash talk the opponents. We need to show as little respect to all the other football clubs as possible.

This will gain us lots of haters and lovers, and an insane amount of media attention. And that's how u make big bucks nigs
pls, putting Dybala in this
is fantastic show business

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Buffon: ‘Dybala, listen to Nedved’

Juventus captain Gianluigi Buffon advises Paulo Dybala to listen to Pavel Nedved, and says he’ll play “as long as I’m useful…”

The goalkeeper attended tonight’s Gazzetta dello Sport Awards, and after assuring he was “better” after an injury which saw him miss Inter he discussed some issues surrounding the Bianconeri.

“Can we win the treble? As long as there’s life there’s hope, and when you’re lucky enough to be competing on several fronts you don’t have to make a choice,” Buffon responded.

“A team like Juventus must aim for the maximum. Last year it went well, it’s just a shame about that final hurdle in Cardiff.

“Is this my last season? ‘As long as I’m useful…’, that’s how I’d like to respond to that question. I received so much affection after the elimination against Sweden.

“People understood that, throughout my career, I never wore a mask [to hide my emotion]. That was appreciated.”

Juve vice-President Pavel Nedved, a former teammate of Buffon’s, had some criticism for Paulo Dybala this week, stating he "has to make a lot of sacrifices in his private life and on the pitch".

“Advice, not criticism,” Buffon clarified.

“I know Pavel very well, and with the great career he had he has the right to dispense it. For talent and potential, Paulo is the number one of this Juve.

“The more advice he takes on board, the more chance he’ll have of having a stellar career.”

Today also brought rumours about Gianluigi Donnarumma's future, with the Milan goalkeeper seen as the heir to Buffon for the Italian national team.

"I advised him at the time [he signed his new contract], but I won't make anything public. Right now he shouldn't be thinking of anything but the pitch.

"He needs to concentrate and save well, and that's what he's doing."

Nov 22, 2017
Yes we got wrecked because our midfield has khedira in it.

IF we want to keep him, please just stop starting players like khedira and get in top midfielders that can play modern football. Not "can't-run-can't-tackle-but-won-world-cup" midfielders. I know it's romantic to think that football can be played as long as u are tactically sound. But NOT ANYMORE, all you old school romantics need to wake up. Now a days, brute force and speed can win you games. That's the reason why Italy national team been crap, Cus we stuck in old times.

And all you haters on dybala...I'm sure if you put Neymar on this team in this league, he would not be as free scoring too.

Dybala is our first step towards world class standard. If we let him go, we are stepping backwards. Just like selling pogba.
Couldn’t of said it better

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
If he doesn't start to take again our FK and penalties it would be clear that Max doesn't know how to handle real talent cuz if you just can't recognize the difference between a FK take for Pipa, DC or JGC and Paulo, u have a huge issue

How do u make someone to feel special? treating like one, CR7 is a horrible FK taker but they (Manu, RM, Portugal) always allow him cuz he needs to feel special... well Max took a FK machine and has turned it into something that even a joke like JGC feel the confidence to asked Paulo for the ball (like against Merda)... that's all on Max shoulder

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the idea that we cant pay footballers "good money" is false. we gave pogba a fat contract to stay. and pogba is 10 times the player dybala is

dybala needs to prove he is on world class level before gets to point where juve wont offer him money he wants. and thats basically messi and ronaldo level. and he's never gonna reach that if he doesnt learn to control a football

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)