Paulo Dybala (151 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
In some games yes he sucked, but in other games like Barcelona at home he actually played quite well. The real problem was Allegri’s cowardly tactics. We parked the bus at home for the majority of the game against a Messi-less Barca. Then you have people after the game blaming Dybala for being a choker instead of calling out Max, who is the real problem.
We only started playing defensively recently. As I wrote: Dybala looked mediocre way earlier. And yes. He was class in that Barca game, but mainly in that home game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
The Allegri apologists are at it again. :lol:

Why do you even bring up Klopp? It’s Sacchi who criticized Allegri, not Klopp. Sacchi won 2 European Cups, Allegri lost 2. Sacchi knows what he’s talking about, and it’s blatantly obvious that Max’s tactics is doing our forwards no favours.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
"Montella isn't doing well, he's doing very well," xxxxx told La Gazzetta dello Sport. "He's painting a masterpiece.
"I wasn't sure at the beginning because I could see he was part of that attacking group of coaches and, when he got to Milan, he seemed to put on the handbrake.
guess who

ggnoree

Jul 24, 2009
How would you rate Dybala's skill moves compared to Cuadrado. Interested in this discussion since in fifa Cuadrado has 5 star skill moves while Dybala has 4 star. Before I saw that, I automatically thought that Dybala would have 5 stars as well but maybe the general opinion is different , just interested in hearing what people think

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Nah, Dybala 3 stars, Costa 5 stars (like Cuads), Mandzukic 4 stars and Higuain 1 star.

- - - Updated - - -

Bernardeschi 4 stars.
:tup: forgot Berna, hes definitely a 4 star. as for Mandzukic, i would give him a 3. he has excellent close ball control, but his stepovers leave a lot to be desired. Pogba should be the norm by which players are rated btw, hes the only 5+ (or 5 with a *, or whatever you want to call it) in the world currently imo

- - - Updated - - -

and i was a it harsh on Dybala, i admit. his 1st touch might be terrible, but once he gets that ball under control, hes very decent at dribbling. give him a 3 from me

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
EA Skills? It should be more like
Stu 5 stars
Asa 5 Stars
Mandzu 5 Stars
Pipa 5 Stars
Pjanic 5 Stars
Sami 5 Stars
MDS 5 Stars
Berna 5 Stars
Paulo 1/2 Star

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 142)