Paulo Dybala (126 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This little twat is pissing me off. Won't take any less? He is already earning way too much. He should be thankful Juve offered him extension with payrise, despite him being useless for almost 3 years now.
You read what Toni said about him? No leadership.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're not one of the Juventus old guard
Or Dybala :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't think he's asking for 15 million, possibly close to 12 million if that.

Now, as Juventus, I'd tell him, here's a proposal for you Mr. Dybala.

Score 20+ goals and 5 CL goals, and we'll give you 11 million + bonuses that you desire/crave. If not, then you will get 9 million + bonuses for the 2022 - 2023 season. Incentive based contract dependent on number of games played, goals scored, assists provided, and team achievements. Set the base at 9 million, potentially rising to 12+ depending on individual and team achievements.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You read what Toni said about him? No leadership.

- - - Updated - - -
Did you read what Toni said about Ronaldo, or are you just going to nitpick and select quotes that suit your narrative?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeh bro, but Tuz knows better ;)
Give me 1/50th of what Tootsie is making and I will guarantee a Juventus CL in in the next 10 years and build a more competitive squad :p :b81: :stuckup:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Toni? As in Luca Toni? And we’re listening to his opinion why? Lol
Because he is a bigger player than Dybala will ever be?

- - - Updated - - -

It does matter, since you're quoting the man, but I digress.

I'm not going to change your mind, but no need to pollute this thread with nonsense all the time.
Only dybala himself can change my mind by performing at the highest level in CL playoffs year in year out. Which will never happen sadly. So, sell.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I actually wouldn't, at least not based on his performances or lack thereof this season.

Now, if he scores 20 goals in Serie A and Coppa, and 5 in the CL next season, leading us to the double and potential CL final/CL victory, I will give him 12 million + bonuses.
No shit :D of course!

Thats what we all want. Doesnt mean it will happen. 99% it wont.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Only dybala himself can change my mind by performing at the highest level in CL playoffs year in year out. Which will never happen sadly. So, sell.
Will have to sell the entire team then.

Morons have been bashing Dybala for a long time for only showing up in Serie A and not doing it in Europe.

We should sell him so we can win the CL, they said.

Without him we got knocked out by Porto

Without him we can't even compete for Serie A :lol:

Enjoy your 4th place finish, ungrateful bitches

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Because he is a bigger player than Dybala will ever be?

- - - Updated - - -
:rofl: :howler: Now, you're just talking out of your ass, absolutely tripping. Luca Toni was a nobody, a journeyman striker who got his big break at 28 years of age. Before that, he was plying his trade for the likes of mighty Palermo and Brescia. He had 3-4 years playing at the highest level.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Will have to sell the entire team then.

Morons have been bashing Dybala for a long time for only showing up in Serie A and not doing it in Europe.

We should sell him so we can win the CL, they said.

Without him we got knocked out by Porto

Without him we can't even compete for Serie A :lol:

Enjoy your 4th place finish, ungrateful bitches
Yeah why are we without him every fuckin time? Being fit, available and inform is also a skill... which he lacks. Sell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)