Paulo Dybala (111 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
De Ligt got offered that salary because the whole world wanted him.

Who the fuck wants Dybala? And why dont they line up for him?

The answer is simple - he is not worth it.

The club, we as fans need to be more demanding, less forgiving.

The club has become a comfort-zone-haven. The club needs to operate as a ruthless corporation, not a family farm showing unconditional love to the players.

Casillas got old and comfortable? Goodbye. James has underperformed too many times? Bye. Ronaldo thinks he's gotten bigger than the club? Arrivederci.
This is not an argument about making players feel comfortable though.

This is an argument about how distorted our wage bill is. I illustrated an example of a top young talent who has just arrived at this club being among the highest paid players but it's not just them, some undeserving players are on big contracts at this club. From Dybala's perspective, given that he was the MVP of last season, given that he has scored 100 goals for this club, given that useless players are on long term contracts, maybe just maybe you can't fault him for asking a figure way above his actual worth...

If you want to see ruthlessness at this club, first we need to fire the fraud that is running the day to day operations at this club.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This is not an argument about making players feel comfortable though.

This is an argument about how distorted our wage bill is. I illustrated an example of a top young talent who has just arrived at this club being among the highest paid players but it's not just them, some undeserving players are on big contracts at this club. From Dybala's perspective, given that he was the MVP of last season, given that he has scored 100 goals for this club, given that useless players are on long term contracts, maybe just maybe you can't fault him for asking a figure way above his actual worth...

If you want to see ruthlessness at this club, first we need to fire the fraud that is running the day to day operations at this club.
Agree with the last part.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Instead of shitting on Dybala because it's the "popular thing to do" can we please look at facts instead of relying on speculation and conjecture to conveniently support a particular narrative?

Also, I wouldn't really trust what Agnelli has to say. Isn't that the same man that fired a member of the board after he had slept with his wife?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Instead of shitting on Dybala because it's the "popular thing to do" can we please look at facts instead of relying on speculation and conjecture to conveniently support a particular narrative?

Also, I wouldn't really trust what Agnelli has to say. Isn't that the same man that fired a member of the board after he had slept with his wife?
did agnelli sleep with that guy’s wife or did that guy sleep with agnelli’s wife?

because agnelli’s wife is kinda oof

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015

It's been hard to form an opinion on whether he deserves the money he is asking and with the injury and all..but nobody in our squad has the awareness he has in the box on when to release the shot except CR, but even then this guy's left foot when in form has no rival in this squad and from what I saw he is fine physically. This dude will shut everyone the fuck up come next season, selling would be a mistake.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
You gotta watch your language bud. You keep calling everyone who disagrees with you idiots left and right. Not cool.
Yeah but I do it in your face I don't sneak in like a bitch and take a cheap shot pretending it's a joke. I think you know what I'm talking about so untangle your self righteous panties bud.
"Everyone" lol trying to get some support arent you

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yeah but I do it in your face I don't sneak in like a bitch and take a cheap shot pretending it's a joke. I think you know what I'm talking about so untangle your self righteous panties bud.
"Everyone" lol trying to get some support arent you
No, just pointing out that your language is hostile in general.
There is no need for that, we're all :J: fans here, we can disagree on stuff, doesnt make anyone an idiot.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
No, just pointing out that your language is hostile in general.
There is no need for that, we're all :J: fans here, we can disagree on stuff, doesnt make anyone an idiot.

"Like I said everyone will STFU next season or look like idiots keep talking for now it's amusing"

Did that general statement on Dybala hurt your feelings? Because I can find much worse in here did you police them all?
Sure we are all fans and sure no need for "that" but when a hypocrite shit-stirer like you tries to talk in judgement on behalf of "everyone" I will point out that your little attempt at trying to seem rightous won't work :ciao:

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
"Like I said everyone will STFU next season or look like idiots keep talking for now it's amusing"

Did that general statement on Dybala hurt your feelings? Because I can find much worse in here did you police them all?
Sure we are all fans and sure no need for "that" but when a hypocrite shit-stirer like you tries to talk in judgement on behalf of "everyone" I will point out that your little attempt at trying to seem rightous won't work :ciao:
Dude, Elvin is one of the nicest guy around here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)