Paulo Dybala (66 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Especially when Bayern were 3 time European champions before Juve even started winning in Europe.

- - - Updated - - -

Ambition doesn't only mean having a famous owner or making flashy fancy signings.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
WTF is this bullshit? Bayern is a kids club compared to Juve (all-time ambition wise).
With a bit more luck it would be Juve and not Real considered the GOAT FC.

We will get there. We were what I want us to be before Calciopoli, and are on the way to getting there again.

On the contrary, if YOU are fine with how things are (settling with domestic titles) then YOU are the one who should switch to Arsenal or some shit.

Forza :J:
1. Bayern is as prestigious as Juve and have more success than Juve (CL)
2. Real are miles ahead - They dont have 2 or 3 more than us.. Zidane alone as coach has more than us.
3. Juve before calciopoli wasnt that great to be honest. We were really good in 03 and Milan hit the jackpot when Nedved got his yellow against Real... Aside from that I dont recall any amazing Juve - I remember how Arsenal toyed with us and I remember how Hamburg eliminated us from the group-stage.
I also remember how we needed a lucky blunder against Werder Bremen (though we probably deserved it as their GK had an insane day part for this incident).

After Calciopoli we had 2 very good Juve teams - 2015->We only lost it because we were playing one of the best Barcelona sides in history.. and of course there is Real Madrid - We had an even half and then Real blitzed through us.
2016 I think it was the year we were only eliminated due to a wrong ref choice in disallowing Morata`s goal against Bayern which would have made it 3-0 therefore unlikely to lose at this point.

The real failures happened in the past years against Ajax and Lyon (maybe we will add Porto to this list). Ajax Im pretty fond of as they did play some really good football and also eliminated Real with ease.
I have no excuse for Lyon though and Porto is even more ridiculous (even if its still not over)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Bayern has surpassed us indeed but they have always had less fans than us, less Ballon d'Ors, less money, less prestige, mega less domestic competition, less stars.

I got mad because I was told to switch to Bayern if I wanted to support a more ambitious club than Juve, as if wanting Juve to win international trophies is something outrageously glory-hunterish or some shit. It's just ridiculous.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Historically we've had more great players than Bayern for sure, but at the end of the day, Bayern's Champions League record is simply more meaningful.
Without calciopoli, that superteam Moggi had built wins at least 1 CL between 2007-2010, and who knows what we would have done last decade starting from that place rather than from the ashes.

But definitely agree that Bayern has far eclipsed us with their past 2 CL wins.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Without calciopoli, that superteam Moggi had built wins at least 1 CL between 2007-2010, and who knows what we would have done last decade starting from that place rather than from the ashes.

But definitely agree that Bayern has far eclipsed us with their past 2 CL wins.
Fuckers joined in our successive league title wins record too :sergio:

Calciopoli fucked us so bad man. Ughhhh

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
WTF is this bullshit? Bayern is a kids club compared to Juve (all-time ambition wise).
With a bit more luck it would be Juve and not Real considered the GOAT FC.

We will get there. We were what I want us to be before Calciopoli, and are on the way to getting there again.

On the contrary, if YOU are fine with how things are (settling with domestic titles) then YOU are the one who should switch to Arsenal or some shit.

Forza :J:
What did I just read?

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Bayern has surpassed us indeed but they have always had less fans than us, less Ballon d'Ors, less money, less prestige, mega less domestic competition, less stars.

I got mad because I was told to switch to Bayern if I wanted to support a more ambitious club than Juve, as if wanting Juve to win international trophies is something outrageously glory-hunterish or some shit. It's just ridiculous.
1: Provide me with some facts backing up that claim - and don't come with shitty Instagram gloryhunting following. Bayern is actually the club with the biggest fan membership of all clubs and have more than 4500 fanclubs all across the globe

2: Not since Calciopoli, I don't know about back in the 70's, 80's

3: Show me some facts backing that claim up as well because else it's just too stupid

4: This is again a very biased claim. Sure Juve had some very famous and iconic players throughout history, but so had Bayern as well, especially in the 70's generation we had some of the best players to ever play the game and possibly the best defender of all time along with the greatest midfielder in the 80's and 90's - see this is biased just as you are

I'm not gonna go into a debate about Juve vs Bayern but your claims here are nothing else than feelings/assumptions

- - - Updated - - -

Disregard that...
Elvin is usually a good poster imo but holy shit he hit rock bottom here

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Id say 4) is pretty accurate. We have had more iconic players throughout the history, more balon d'or winners. 3) is obviously false, at least in the last decade, dont need much proof other than income statement. 1) and 3) are debatable.

- - - Updated - - -

Id add that up until Calciopolli Juventus were considered a bigger club, which wouldnt imply Bayern was a kids club. Just a notch bellow, we indeed had more money and prestige, even your president claimed back in the days we were a model to follow. Ex-players that played for both clubs were unanimous when asked to pick a greater side, saying Bayern although a great club, at Juve they felt more allure.

But over the last decade things have changed dramatically so now we are the ones that should strive to follow your model.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)