Paulo Dybala (142 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He has a bad first touch, remember.

That’s why we tried to replace him with Lukaku, aka the black Zidane.
He's a form player, when he's confident he flies. His first touch was indeed garbage when he wasn't playing well, he was controlling the ball 10 yards. I know we judge players on a couple of months and erase over the rest.

Most of his crap performances were last season anyway, and yeah that was to do with being used in a deeper and more restricted role. But there is more responsibility playing in tight and crowded areas like CM. With Sarri he finds himself on the edge of that final third where he does all his damage.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think he is better coming as subs when opponent are already tired. As he can provide more flair and creativity but he need to come in 50' or 60' so he have time to improve his game

As opposed if he play from start and cannot get some mark(goal/assist) and being substituted it will affect his mentality more

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I think he is better coming as subs when opponent are already tired. As he can provide more flair and creativity but he need to come in 50' or 60' so he have time to improve his game

As opposed if he play from start and cannot get some mark(goal/assist) and being substituted it will affect his mentality more

Same with Costa.
That's the question when it comes to having two amazing fantasistas with questionable stamina -- which one to start?

rainhard

May 5, 2004
He start and play 90 minutes against Lyon

He start and play 70 minutes+ against Napoli

Yes he has that magic with great goals that he bring. But even if he start most of the games ( like how Messi starter for Barca) , I really doubt he can get 30+ goals a season. Maybe 20 or around 25 goals is achieve able for him

If I must choose to sacrifice Dybala for Pogba (money wise), I will prefer Pogba.

But if we can sell Costa + Higuain+Berna and add some money for Pogba, this will be the way and Dybala will be the first choice. Maybe if we can buyback Kean, that would be ideal as rotation

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
He start and play 90 minutes against Lyon

He start and play 70 minutes+ against Napoli

Yes he has that magic with great goals that he bring. But even if he start most of the games ( like how Messi starter for Barca) , I really doubt he can get 30+ goals a season. Maybe 20 or around 25 goals is achieve able for him

If I must choose to sacrifice Dybala for Pogba (money wise), I will prefer Pogba.

But if we can sell Costa + Higuain+Berna and add some money for Pogba, this will be the way and Dybala will be the first choice. Maybe if we can buyback Kean, that would be ideal as rotation

Some serious logic there bro and dont think ive seen a more overrated player in my lifetime than pogba, people keep talking about this dude as if he is tearing up the PL. Only idiots would sell Dybala for that instagram diva.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sell Dybala for Pogba? Retarded notion.

Let's strengthen midfield and weaken the attack.

Why would anyone sell our best performer after CR7? In 2 years, he's going to be the best player on this team.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Sell Dybala for Pogba? Retarded notion.

Let's strengthen midfield and weaken the attack.

Why would anyone sell our best performer after CR7? In 2 years, he's going to be the best player on this team.
The same people who want to sell Dybala now will probably be wondering in 2 years time why our attack is so bad, with our 37 year old Ronaldo and 35 year old Higuain leading the line, along with perennially injured Costa.

Let's sell Dybala now, and then god knows how many hundred millions we'll have to spend to fix our ageing forward line in 2022.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)