Paulo Dybala (308 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
Jesus, some are just pure Dybala haters. Even when he’s on point they still find stupid reasons to not play him aka play him as a super-sub (knowing quite well he will get pissed of by it and maybe leave the club).

He’s on form so there is no reason whatsoever for him to be hitting the bench at this point in time! Full stop.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The same people who want to sell Dybala now will probably be wondering in 2 years time why our attack is so bad, with our 37 year old Ronaldo and 35 year old Higuain leading the line, along with perennially injured Costa.

Let's sell Dybala now, and then god knows how many hundred millions we'll have to spend to fix our ageing forward line in 2022.
Regardless of Dybalas future, if Higgy is still here after the summer, were doing something terribly wrong

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Dont underrate Higgy, his overall play is really good - if he scores some important goals in the season we should keep him.
He costs too much for what he offers, and his value goes down rapidly each season. Its time (it was couple of seasons ago to be fair, but we cant even sell a kg of pure gold for a dollar) to move on as its only downhill from here on

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He costs too much for what he offers, and his value goes down rapidly each season. Its time (it was couple of seasons ago to be fair, but we cant even sell a kg of pure gold for a dollar) to move on as its only downhill from here on
A potential replacement will cost too much to deal with it the same Summer window, where we've got much more pressing needs like midfield.

He's happy with being a sub for CR7 and Dybala and he can still contribute. Nobody will pay his book value anyway.

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
A potential replacement will cost too much to deal with it the same Summer window, where we've got much more pressing needs like midfield.

He's happy with being a sub for CR7 and Dybala and he can still contribute. Nobody will pay his book value anyway.
This. I would actually keep Gonzalo. He’s actually doing quite good for us this season.

Plus he has no resale value and getting a decent replacement will actually cost us more than the 7 mil we’re giving him a year.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Giroud is a freebie, for example. The things Higgy is useful to us for (aka what Ronaldo and Dybala cant/dont do), we can find someone whos A LOT cheaper.

And regarding his selling value, if we extend him for a year or two, his book value would go down further iirc, so there is that option as well

- - - Updated - - -

This. I would actually keep Gonzalo. He’s actually doing quite good for us this season.

Plus he has no resale value and getting a decent replacement will actually cost us more than the 7 mil we’re giving him a year.
He costs us more than 7M a year. WAY more

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Giroud is a freebie, for example. The things Higgy is useful to us for (aka what Ronaldo and Dybala cant/dont do), we can find someone whos A LOT cheaper.

And regarding his selling value, if we extend him for a year or two, his book value would go down further iirc, so there is that option as well

- - - Updated - - -

He costs us more than 7M a year. WAY more
Giroud won't come to sit on the bench here, he was desperate to leave Chelsea because of that.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Giroud won't come to sit on the bench here, he was desperate to leave Chelsea because of that.
He started 6/42 games, and subbed in another 7 times. I think the issue is more that he never plays rather than whether he starts or not. But he was just an example, there are other options

- - - Updated - - -

yup, it's around 30m actually. he's our 2nd most expensive player behind cr with his 18m amortization and 13-14m gross wage.
Yeah didnt know the exact numbers but i knew he was expensive as fuck. Will be tough finding someone to take him off the books

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 296)