Paulo Dybala (217 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Yes but he replaced DC and played right wing. Then later Higgy left and he played in the middle (i guess?)
Correct. He was actually pretty good playing on the wing. Cutting in and making little combinations with other players. His goal was the result of those combinations coming in from a wide area. He completely turned A.Young inside out not once but twice in the sequence of play that led to that goal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Correct. He was actually pretty good playing on the wing. Cutting in and making little combinations with other players. His goal was the result of those combinations coming in from a wide area. He completely turned A.Young inside out not once but twice in the sequence of play that led to that goal.
Id put him there vs Lyon as well. With support from Cuads he can ddo damage

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
[Romano] Dybala called off Lukaku swap deal with last minute phone call to his representative, who sat in Ed Woodwards office; "I don't care about more money, I want to stay here at Juventus." He didn’t care if Juve wanted to sell him, he would stay no matter what.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Other than the obvious two (Buffon and Chiellini), Dybala is the third player in our current squad who will be remembered as a Juventus legend when he retires.

(Ronaldo is a more complicated case, he’s a footballing legend who will be remembered primarily for his time at Real Madrid).

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
wunderbar tor @Kyle (every bit of that move from the pass he received to the control)

If you could, please remind him to save a little bit of that in his tank for Lyon and make sure he shows up. danke

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Can Sarri start a better squad than last time? And subs? That's the question
Good question, the subs were good. Dybala slotted in on an Inter tired left side. Costa didn't do much, in fact John Square did more to tire that Inter flank than Costa but it was a perfect time to bring Dybala on.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Good question, the subs were good. Dybala slotted in on an Inter tired left side. Costa didn't do much, in fact John Square did more to tire that Inter flank than Costa but it was a perfect time to bring Dybala on.
I give u that. Nevertheless during this season the only times we were able to control tempos and hold the ball way better is with Paulo in the pitch. Neither Pipa nor DC help a little in that matter

Second goal was the best in the season not just for the way he finished but from the very beginning of the play, it was an incredible team play

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I give u that. Nevertheless during this season the only times we were able to control tempos and hold the ball way better is with Paulo in the pitch. Neither Pipa nor DC help a little in that matter

Second goal was the best in the season not just for the way he finished but from the very beginning of the play, it was an incredible team play
DC never gives himself time to get a multi game flow because he can't stay fit. Id still start Dybala and use Costa when the other team is tired or we can't break them down after an hour of game. Pipa helps typically holding up the ball and being someone that can play with that back to goal, he didn't do much of that at all yesterday IMO. Everything changed with Dybala came on.

Ugh. I wanted Ronaldo to score.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 203)