Paulo Dybala (301 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
People automatically think it’s going to be a walk in the park for us.

It was, when we had real coaches like Allegri and Conte, now with this joke of a coach at the helm and an aging team with a haphazard management behind them, who knows?
We have too many Arsenal fans here. Modern football fans in a nutshell.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
i have a feeling that he will stay because we wont be able to recoup much of that from the tier of teams that would be interested in loaning/signing him after his performances last season.

probably why we are pushing Kean and possibly Dybala out because it will be a struggle to get rid of mandzukic or higuain. there wont be much money in terms if transfer fees and neither player will want to take the wage cut
Roma interest seems very real. If I were Higuain I might've taken a wage cut for a longer contract. But it's nevertheless a challenge to get rid of him.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He costs us 33m annually, with close to zero resale value. I don't know of any player older than 30 not named Ronaldo or Messi that costs that much every year.
Gareth Bale, Sanchez. Both 30, and both cost more than Higuain. Higuain’s net Salary is 7.5. Bale’s is about 17m. And Sanchez around 20m.

Aug 26, 2014
I see. Why doesn't he do it then? A washed up Higgy can contribute more to our gamestyle than Icardi ever could.
Higuain can contribute nothing anymore, if he could he would have stayed at Milan or Chelsea. As for Icardi I blame it on the tactics mostly as inter's tactic for years is pass the ball to Icardi and hope he scores.

Also how can you what Icardi can contribute to us unless he plays for us :D

Last edited:

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
Higuain will end up leaving imo. Mandzu possibly too. Khedira is on his way out, and matuidi is getting offers from Monaco. Why the hate on paratici. You don’t sell players all in one day. Patience

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Now, I’m actually fearing for the Scudetto. No joke.
Well, we can’t expect to win it every year forever, one day that’s gonna change and it could very well be this season. There are better coaches in Italy now and I feel some of our adversaries have upgraded their squad to a decent level.

And yes we suck at selling deadwood.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Well, we can’t expect to win it every year forever, one day that’s gonna change and it could very well be this season. There are better coaches in Italy now and I feel some of our adversaries have upgraded their squad to a decent level.

And yes we suck at selling deadwood.
With Allegri this current team could go for the treble.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Nedved said the same thing about Higuain last year too. So expect Dybala to be sold. Bringing Lukaku in to replace him would be extremely embarrassing and yet I fully expect our management to do it. They can’t help themselves at all.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
The club can’t get rid of Higuain and Mandzukic, so who do they get? Another striker who’s even worse at the cost of Dybala who is more versatile and can play a variety of roles. How retarded can someone be? :sergio:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Dybala-Lukaku, the swap is ready
Juve and Manchester United on the verge of a deal

Paratici pressing to convince the Argentine
Inter surprised, move on to Cavani and offer €15m for Dzeko
Higuain edges closer to Roma, while Napoli prepare offer for Icardi
So many anomalies in this transfer market

- - - Updated - - -

The moment of truth
Juve-Inter

Awaiting the Round 2 clash on October 6, these are decisive hours for Lukaku, not called up by United for a friendly in Norway
Paratici accelerates and Nedved admits that Dybala, possible exchange, could leave

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 285)