Paulo Dybala (123 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 26, 2014
Seriously though, people are losing it when the news of selling Dybala started, getting Sarri was way worse. It really showed that we are not interested in titles anymore. Also in previous years we sold Vidal and Pogba, selling Dybala is minimal impact compared to those other two sales.
Maybe because we are getting Lukaku in return when there are so many better options.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Seriously though, people are losing it when the news of selling Dybala started, getting Sarri was way worse. It really showed that we are not interested in titles anymore. Also in previous years we sold Vidal and Pogba, selling Dybala is minimal impact compared to those other two sales.
To be honest im losing it more on the fact were going to get a big tree parked on the field. Im seeing flashbacks of Amauri.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Maybe because we are getting Lukaku in return when there are so many better options.
Lukaku for Dybala is the same or even better than Sarri for Allegri. Get used to mediocrity, get used to downgrades. Our club is mostly interested in CR7 scoring goals and attracting new plastic fans.

- - - Updated - - -

To be honest im losing it more on the fact were going to get a big tree parked on the field. Im seeing flashbacks of Amauri.
It's better to have a tree planted on the field than have a tree managing your team.

Aug 26, 2014
Lukaku for Dybala is the same or even better than Sarri for Allegri. Get used to mediocrity, get used to downgrades. Our club is mostly interested in CR7 scoring goals and attracting new plastic fans.

- - - Updated - - -

It's better to have a tree planted on the field than have a tree managing your team.
You got a point but a coach is so much easier to replace, if you mess with the players and destroy your future it's so much worse.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If this swap goes thru it tells us this:
-Management doesn't give two fucks on what the coach wants/needs
-Management main concern is brand power and profit
-Management is trying to maintain a plus valenza selling philosophy all while trying to win as much as possible (thank God they are in Italy)
-Juventus is a selling club.

Oct 23, 2011
I am not against selling the likes of Higuain or Mandzukic, or even Kean and Dybala if that means we get an in and out top striker (or midfielder) to accommodate Ronaldo, but the players we are pursuing aren't better than the players we currently have. I would even argue otherwise. It's such an annoying situation we find ourselves in right now. We are literally 1, maybe 2 signings away from having the best squad in Europe but all we seem to do with these weird transfers is weakening ourselves. Dybala is one of the players I was expecting to benefit greatly from Sarri. I am sure he will find a way to partner him with Ronaldo upfront, and if this would work out, we would potentially have one of the strongest partnerships in Europe.

The move just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Not sure what Management is after - is it marketability, quality, a plus valenza? The club thinks it has Champions League winning spending behavior, but unfortunately, their incompetence will only cost us (in Europe), just as it did last season.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
If this swap goes thru it tells us this:
-Management doesn't give two fucks on what the coach wants/needs
-Management main concern is brand power and profit
-Management is trying to maintain a plus valenza selling philosophy all while trying to win as much as possible (thank God they are in Italy)
-Juventus is a selling club.
10000% correct... and I hate it!!

Dybala is worth AT LEAST 100 mi... we are swaping him for a 80 m (not worth that) player...

Sarri WANTS Dybala in the team, he even said that he will viole the Team arround playera like him... and the managent don’t even wait for Dybala to speak to Sarri and put him in the market... GREAT comunication between the coach and the management!!

We are FAR from selling Mario or Higuaín and yet we want to bring another 9...

This don’t make ANY sense!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Its like our management went to a meeting and said

“ok guys we are having a great transfer season... how can we screw it up?...

how about bringing Lukaku for Dybala?

Yeaaaah lets do that!!”

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i have a feeling that he will stay because we wont be able to recoup much of that from the tier of teams that would be interested in loaning/signing him after his performances last season.

probably why we are pushing Kean and possibly Dybala out because it will be a struggle to get rid of mandzukic or higuain. there wont be much money in terms if transfer fees and neither player will want to take the wage cut
This is pretty much what i think.

Fab is getting desperate and it seems he dont know what todo with the deadwoods, he is stuck with them but he wants money now, so dybala and kean are the scapegoats

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)