Paulo Dybala (303 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Dybala wants to remain in Turin and could return from his summer break early in order to start learning Sarri's methods. Dybala is currently due back at Juventus on August 5. [Sky]

Paulo Dybala wants to stay at Juventus and fight for his place under Maurizio Sarri, according to Sky in Italy.
Good and then play 4312

Berna
Dybala Ronaldo

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
Romeo Agresti reporting we’ve told his entourage we’re considering offers and that he’s on the market... but he wants to stay. I don’t understand the reasoning behind it, I thought sarri wanted Dybala to stay. Seems as tho they want icardi instead, which I don’t understand.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i didnt know dybala had those cojones. forza dybala

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, looks like he’s on the chopping block. Hope to god it’s not for Lukaku.
Cant possibly be lukaku surely if we sell dybala we will at least have the good sense to take icardi over that oaf.

as much as i dislike icardi as a person he is a world class FW but lukaku playing sarriball is a fucking joke. surely we are at most using lukaku as a smokescreen to get a better price on icardi.

we cannot possibly be considering spending 60mil on lolkaku. it defies logic. i cant think of a worse signing since Amauri.

at least amauri looked a talented FW at palermo

Last edited:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Deciding about Dybala's future every year until he's 30 years old :tuttosport:

Either build the team with him in mind or sell for other players that fit. And do it quickly please.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
And who is a complete CF according to you??
Higuain, Suarez, Lewandowski for instance. Complete doesn't mean that he does everything perfectly, but he does not have a glaring weakness in his game. Icardi is a box striker only and does not participate much in the build up. Dybala does not have a right foot shot, and is physically weak and not fast at all.

- - - Updated - - -

its only really financially dumb if we keep him on the bench no? if he is the starting CF then the expense is probably justifiable
He costs us 33m annually, with close to zero resale value. I don't know of any player older than 30 not named Ronaldo or Messi that costs that much every year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 288)