Paulo Dybala (147 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Higuain, Suarez, Lewandowski for instance. Complete doesn't mean that he does everything perfectly, but he does not have a glaring weakness in his game. Icardi is a box striker only and does not participate much in the build up. Dybala does not have a right foot shot, and is physically weak and not fast at all.

- - - Updated - - -

He costs us 33m annually, with close to zero resale value. I don't know of any player older than 30 not named Ronaldo or Messi that costs that much every year.
i have a feeling that he will stay because we wont be able to recoup much of that from the tier of teams that would be interested in loaning/signing him after his performances last season.

probably why we are pushing Kean and possibly Dybala out because it will be a struggle to get rid of mandzukic or higuain. there wont be much money in terms if transfer fees and neither player will want to take the wage cut

Aug 26, 2014
Higuain, Suarez, Lewandowski for instance. Complete doesn't mean that he does everything perfectly, but he does not have a glaring weakness in his game. Icardi is a box striker only and does not participate much in the build up. Dybala does not have a right foot shot, and is physically weak and not fast at all.

- - - Updated - - -

He costs us 33m annually, with close to zero resale value. I don't know of any player older than 30 not named Ronaldo or Messi that costs that much every year.
Higuain and Suarez are done and are going downhill fast, as for Lewa he participates in the build up as much as Icardi does. I agree that Dybala isn't a CF but he can be used as a false 9.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 139)