Paul Pogba (23 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Although the growing bond and mutual agreements between Muslims and the Alt Right in a unity ticket against the perceived globohomo movement and trans rights activists will certainly make for some popcorn grabbing moments in years to come.
That would never happen. Muslims are allied with liberals at the moment against the conservatives and "islamaphobes". Once conservatives die out/get censored into oblivion, muslims will stab the liberal in the back once they have enough numbers, and assert their dominance. All very predictable. We are already seeing it in some American muslim-controlled cities:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...higan-muslim-council-lgbtq-pride-flags-banned

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Oh yeah? Do they know you're gay?
Is that supposed to be offensive? With each subsequent post, you display how much of a small minded feeble peasant you are. An ignorant, spiteful, Isalomphobe and a homophobe to boot. I mean, what's there not to like, really? You should take up residence in Italy - you'll be welcomed by all the senile bigoted fascists who hark back to the days of Mussolini and Hitler. I would recommend living in the Arab World, since a lot of those Muslims you hate share your narrow minded sentiments and limited perspective, but then you'd be tarred and featehred and labelled an apostate. As much as I find you disdainful and pathetic, I would not wish such an untimely demise upon your being.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Is that supposed to be offensive? With each subsequent post, you display how much of a small minded feeble peasant you are. An ignorant, spiteful, Isalomphobe and a homophobe to boot. I mean, what's there not to like, really? You should take up residence in Italy - you'll be welcomed by all the senile bigoted fascists who hark back to the days of Mussolini and Hitler. I would recommend living in the Arab World, since a lot of those Muslims you hate share your narrow minded sentiments and limited perspective, but then you'd be tarred and featehred and labelled an apostate. As much as I find you disdainful and pathetic, I would not wish such an untimely demise upon your being.
No, just pointing out that if you were indeed gay your entire existence would be offensive to your parents' religion.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No, just pointing out that if you were indeed gay your entire existence would be offensive to your parents' religion.
Well, I am not gay, but I am aware there are many gay Muslims in this world (I mean, there are two billion of them, so a fair few are bound to be gay), and I am also quite certain there are those whose families and friends are supportive. Judaism and Christianity both frown upon homosexuality, so I am not sure why you single out Islam in this regard.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Well, I am not gay, but I am aware there are many gay Muslims in this world (I mean, there are two billion of them, so a fair few are bound to be gay), and I am also quite certain there are those whose families and friends are supportive. Judaism and Christianity both frown upon homosexuality, so I am not sure why you single out Islam in this regard.
lol no

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Although the growing bond and mutual agreements between Muslims and the Alt Right in a unity ticket against the perceived globohomo movement and trans rights activists will certainly make for some popcorn grabbing moments in years to come.
Catholic Priests: sucking little dongers and making bombs in the vestibule since 2023. iL nuovo Muhammads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)