Paul Pogba (113 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I still have hope considering he has a 4 year contract. If we had to write a worst case scenario for his first year it would be exactly this. Bad decision on his injury but I suspect the medical team of wrong guidance in his recovery aswel. All injuries we have simply point to that.

Still think that a fit Pogba is a great player to have, sadly we are cursed when it comes to injuries.
Is he? I haven't seen him since he left us, and his last year wasn't brilliant, as I remember he had a crisis about the pressure of wearing number 10 and defaced it, after demanding to wear it.

I presume he's matured since then, and is obviously a World Cup winner but is he still a great player? Age-wise he should be in his prime, but then he's coming off an injury so I guess we don't know what we've got.

Genuinely asking because I have no real idea - how good is Paul Pogba in 2023?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Still think that a fit Pogba is a great player to have, sadly we are cursed when it comes to injuries.
what was the last time any club had a reliable, fit, motivated pogba though

we're cursed and also idiots. red flags were there with pogba, arthur and ramsey too, we still signed them on high wages (+ insane transfer fee too in arthur's case)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Is he? I haven't seen him since he left us, and his last year wasn't brilliant, as I remember he had a crisis about the pressure of wearing number 10 and defaced it, after demanding to wear it.

I presume he's matured since then, and is obviously a World Cup winner but is he still a great player? Age-wise he should be in his prime, but then he's coming off an injury so I guess we don't know what we've got.

“The last club match Paul Pogba started was 290 days ago against Liverpool

He was subbed after just 10 minutes in that game.” ESPN

By the time he’s back (if that ever happens lol) it will be close to a full year.

This dude is done. Top 5 worst signings

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
How the fuck is it possible to be this broken? He's worse than Ramsey who was as fragile as you can get. Pogba was never like this before. Clearly he is doing a lot of things wrong
Depends how you look at it. From his perspective earning millions to do nothing isn’t exactly doing things wrong. :boh:

There’s a saying in Portuguese “Empurrando com a barriga” which basically means going through the motions, or treading water. Doing just enough to get paid, not really progressing in one’s life or in his case, career. It seems to be a trend with modern footballers, Bale and Hazard comes to mind.

Jun 16, 2020

I think he is, have to admit that I don’t follow United or the PL a lot (I’m straight) but I don’t think that his talent suddenly disappeared.

Might be wishful thinking, hopefully he’ll become useful in the coming years. Especially in this Serie A you don’t have to be a world beater in order to become a good player for us.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Even when fit at United he was nothing special. Came up with the odd great pass or goal but mostly just pranced around the field like the prima donna he is.

I don't expect him to stay fit consistently enough to ever find good form long enough to make a difference and don't expect any of his cameos to impress much.

Terrible signing. Just delete.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 102)