Paul Pogba (75 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I'd like to think giving the fact he's signed a contract and we are paying his wages we will have say I'm what type of surgery he gets? If he decided to rush back for the world cup that pretty much leaves him damage goods for us. Wouldn't of signed him with out some sort of agreement where he has to play a certain amount of games in order to earn a certain amount of money.
Lol sure buddy

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Who knew a player whose value is built on 3-4 years of actual good performance, who hasn't shown anything at a club where his supposed creativity would def come in handy and make him the second coming.. where it would allow him any freedom on the field including plastic u having the capability of spending big to build around him/support him to take advantage of his full potential...none of that happened. He is past his peak only downhill from here. I hope his fans are satisfied, got all excited he got 4 assists against Norwich or some shit and a goal a year from outside the box...great signing right here.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Really it's a courtesy of players to involve the club in the decision making. Years ago clubs would have pressured players, but that's not happening anymore. And it shouldn't. Ultimately it's Pogba's body and it's only right that he decides what happens. Should that decision affect us negatively, it will be taken into account when his contract may or may not be extended.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Really it's a courtesy of players to involve the club in the decision making. Years ago clubs would have pressured players, but that's not happening anymore. And it shouldn't. Ultimately it's Pogba's body and it's only right that he decides what happens. Should that decision affect us negatively, it will be taken into account when his contract may or may not be extended.
Except that Pogba doesn't want to go for the most wise/healthiest option and this club needs to protect its investment. The club should have a say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)