Paul Pogba (90 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Blame the management for buying the guy but can’t really blame JJ medical this time. The dude was a ticking bomb and we KNEW it.
Man Utd knew it at least, weird if we saw it in the medical and still went ahead with it. Or maybe it just isn't tested in a way it shows.

I mean, anyone could see him being out for weeks at a time over the season but months or so from the off is ridiculous.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Man Utd knew it at least, weird if we saw it in the medical and still went ahead with it. Or maybe it just isn't tested in a way it shows.

I mean, anyone could see him being out for weeks at a time over the season but months or so from the off is ridiculous.
We thought his talent was worth the risk so we took it.

As you said surely we expected to see him being out eventually but not this soon and/or for this long.

Sometimes you win with these gambles, we definitely lost.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We thought his talent was worth the risk so we took it.

As you said surely we expected to see him being out eventually but not this soon and/or for this long.

Sometimes you win with these gambles, we definitely lost.
It was the same thing with Khedira if you recall. He tore a muscle fibre in preseason and missed the first 7 matches of the season before returning September 30. He had a bunch of small injuries that knocked him for games here and there through the remainder of 2015-16.

Surprisingly, he was remarkably durable over the next two seasons playing like 3350 minutes per season.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Fool has been here for three weeks. How the fuck is J medical at fault for us signing a player who has missed more games than Zaniolo over the last three years?
It was a joke to keep the blaming game going.. You can’t pinpoint the exact reason with this sort of bad luck, it happens. But we also don’t have the best medical staff.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It was the same thing with Khedira if you recall. He tore a muscle fibre in preseason and missed the first 7 matches of the season before returning September 30. He had a bunch of small injuries that knocked him for games here and there through the remainder of 2015-16.

Surprisingly, he was remarkably durable over the next two seasons playing like 3350 minutes per season.
So this what we are banking from pogba two seasons where he is relatively fit.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Hopefully we have some answers soon
I'm assuming he is deciding whether to go for the removal of the torn part of the lateral meniscus to come back earlier or the repair which has a longer return time but is better long term. Whatever it is they choose, not much we can do. It is what it is. Very unlucky with this one. But I'm sure when he is back he will be fine.

Apr 19, 2007
Hopefully we have some answers soon
I'm assuming he is deciding whether to go for the removal of the torn part of the lateral meniscus to come back earlier or the repair which has a longer return time but is better long term. Whatever it is they choose, not much we can do. It is what it is. Very unlucky with this one. But I'm sure when he is back he will be fine.
Im sure the world cup plays into his decision as well

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
photo_2022-07-29_18-33-53.jpg

PLAY PROUD! JUVENTUS AND REAL MADRID COLLABORATE WITH ADIDAS FOR MORE INCLUSIVE FOOTBALL
The two clubs will each put an autographed shirt (Paul Pogba for Juventus, Karim Benzema for Real Madrid) up for auction in order to support the Play Proud and Common Goal projects: a solid gesture to tell the story of an inclusive and welcoming football of the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)