Paul Pogba (49 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I wouldn’t assume it’s in Pogbas best interest to rush back before the WC. I’m sure relapse, and long term effects will matter as well

- - - Updated - - -

And he’s already won it. Thought two would be nice

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Really it's a courtesy of players to involve the club in the decision making. Years ago clubs would have pressured players, but that's not happening anymore. And it shouldn't. Ultimately it's Pogba's body and it's only right that he decides what happens. Should that decision affect us negatively, it will be taken into account when his contract may or may not be extended.
So basically you said in a few sentences what i said in 2 words.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Let’s not pretend that we know better than the player or club in this situation, if they took that decision for now is because that is the one makes the most sense for what is to come and what it’s being planned out, the worst already happened as in the injury took place so now after finding out that he will be back in less than 2months should be somewhat positive news given all the conflicting reports previously… just assuming always the most negative outcome is not going to solve anything.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Let’s not pretend that we know better than the player or club in this situation, if they took that decision for now is because that is the one makes the most sense for what is to come and what it’s being planned out, the worst already happened as in the injury took place so now after finding out that he will be back in less than 2months should be somewhat positive news given all the conflicting reports previously… just assuming always the most negative outcome is not going to solve anything.
That's an even wilder assumption

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
That's an even wilder assumption
Well for this moment in time it is the worst that could have happened but i’d say it’s not wilder than the assumptions of everyone here that he won’t play another minute this year/season and the fact that all of this is coming as a reaction from the news that he would be back in less than 2months just makes everyone here look as the most negative thinking fans ever regardless of circumstances.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
God I hope this doesn’t backfire on us. But it’s Juventus and injuries so we all know it will.

But a 10th September return isn’t bad at all in the grand scheme of things.
Funny thats what I tougth we we signed him... and one week later he got injured... my "hope" level is out with Pogba

- - - Updated - - -

Well for this moment in time it is the worst that could have happened but i’d say it’s not wilder than the assumptions of everyone here that he won’t play another minute this year/season and the fact that all of this is coming as a reaction from the news that he would be back in less than 2months just makes everyone here look as the most negative thinking fans ever.

Before we got him, I saw his injury history and said... "Theres no way we are gonna bring Pogba with a huge salary with his injury history and knowing our injury problems"

Then we got him, so I said "Ok, despite his injury record, Im gonna be positive and think that we will see the old Pogba back, he will move from his injurys and be great for us"

He lasted less than two weeks and got a serious injury... TRAINING!!!

Im sorry but with Pogba, "Negative thinking" is pretty much normal at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Are we pretending the club also wouldn't like to have him back sooner?
You mean the club who decided to overlook his injury history and signed him?... Oh Im pretty sure they "want him back sooner" and Im pretty sure we will regret this also

Last edited:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Funny thats what I tougth we we signed him... and one week later he got injured... my "hope" level is out with Pogba

- - - Updated - - -

Before we got him, I saw his injury history and said... "Theres no way we are gonna bring Pogba with a huge salary with his injury history and knowing our injury problems"

Then we got him, so I said "Ok, despite his injury record, Im gonna be positive and think that we will see the old Pogba back, he will move from his injurys and be great for us"

He lasted less than two weeks and got a serious injury... TRAINING!!!

Im sorry but with Pogba, "Negative thinking" is pretty much normal at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean the club who decided to overlook his injury history and signed him?... Oh Im pretty sure they "want him back sooner" and Im pretty sure we will regret this also
Nobody saying to be overly optimistic about it as it’s clear that Pogba has physical issues and is still a big question mark, i totally understand and have my doubts as well, but i don’t think it does anyone any good being so negative and pessimistic about everything even when the news might potentially suggest the actual opposite.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Disappointing news for us. There's an option to fix the injury and he isn't taking it because of the world cup.

We just got rid of one injury prone mercenary cunt that only cares about playing for his country to go ahead and sign another one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)