Paul Pogba (34 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bananaman

May 14, 2020
It doesn't change the fact that we took him for free from you, then sold him back to you for 100mln and now we're taking him back for free again :lol3:
There won't be a transfer fee to pay but he certainly won't be free, there will be a large sign on fee involved and huge wages of course. For a player who is clearly declining physically. The best of Pogba is already in the past, he is on the downward slope now.

Butthurt much? Lol. The reason he sucked at United is because United sucks ass. He still bosses it with France and was a beast at Juve.
Enjoy the Europa League. If CR37 leaves, you won’t even make it to the Conference League next year.
Yes and you can enjoy more years of Mourinhoball Allegri, boring old school manager who no-one would want over Ten Hag.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Butthurt much? Lol. The reason he sucked at United is because United sucks ass. He still bosses it with France and was a beast at Juve.
Enjoy the Europa League. If CR37 leaves, you won’t even make it to the Conference League next year.
He was definitely one of the butthurt retards who showed up to gloat when they signed Pogba for 100 mil. I still remember them here claiming they had a better squad than us after the signing :lol:

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Seems a bit of a boring move going back to Juve, what's he going to achieve there that he didn't already do before? I thought he would try something different in a new league but I guess he's not brave enough to do that. Not that I care where he ends up mind you, he's been a huge flop for us. I am just relieved that we won't be stuck with a rapidly declining Pogba on huge wages. Looks like he will be Juve's problem now, rather you then us that's for sure. Maybe he'll do a bit better in the slower paced serie a, after all it seems to be a comfortable retirement home for past it prem players lately.

I knew he would leave as soon as Ten Hag was appointed, after all Ten Hag demands team players that work hard and put the team ahead of themselves. As soon as Pogba got wind of what kind of manager Ten Hag was he wanted none of it. Allegri will no doubt surround him with a couple of work horses so that he doesn't have to run and can drift about dabbing and moon walking during games with his spiky multi coloured hair boosting his follower count on twitter and instagram.
All your players improve in other teams, your club is a virus at the moment. Even Lingaard was great on his loan. Look at Varane now , looking mediocre at your club, is he also finished? We can take him to.

Bananaman

May 14, 2020
All your players improve in other teams, your club is a virus at the moment. Even Lingaard was great on his loan. Look at Varane now , looking mediocre at your club, is he also finished? We can take him to.
Yeah well, things are going to be different moving forward, you''ll see. Lots of changes are happening behind the scenes, Woodward and lots of others that were responsible for the failures gone, new people running things.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Banana pudding is heaven
Especially with Nilla Wafers.

Cakes, muffins, teas, seafood, you can keep going. I've had a sushi roll where it was shrimp tempura, lobster, and fried banana - absolutely phenomenal.

- - - Updated - - -

we ranking fruit now?

1. Peach
2. Pineapple (its fine on pizza shut up)
3. Watermelon
I'm not mad, just disappointed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)