Paul Pogba (16 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I would love him again here , he didn't perform that well for Manu , but he was great for France .

We should get one of Pogba/SMS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He plays like never have any motivation to be on the field
:agree:

Around 85th minute Lodi just left Pogba in his dust like it was no big deal. Lodi had been running up and down the pitch for 85 minutes, Pogba been on for 15 minutes at that point. Either he’s let his fitness go completely or he can’t be arsed to try. Toxic mentality no matter which way you look at it.

- - - Updated - - -

Talented shit players are the worst.
:tup:

Reminds me of Yaya Toure in his last couple years at Man City. Super talented, used superior athleticism to dominate in his younger years, but let his fitness go completely and got lazy as fuck. So we still see sublime moments from Pogba still, but they are now just occasional moments now.

Difference is Yaya’s decline happened in his 30s. Pogba falling off a cliff at 28-29.

Last edited:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
This supposed superstar starts from the bench,comes in the last 20 min looking like he is the secret weapon..7/8 passes, 9 touches, 1 tackle, 2 fouls committed, ground duels won 1/4, dribbled past one in the last 23 minutes where his team needs a goal to have a chance...and this is him fresh while others are tired..oh yeah he asks for 15M pounds a year lolz lolz

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
The guy is 29 and has been on a vacation for 6 years. You cant build your new cycle/era on this. His pretty much a walking meme. Really i call him the Balotelli of midfielders. He was supposed to be the next big thing when he left at 23. He should be at his absolute peak by now. His not going to improve any team he joins.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
This was one of the worst deals in history, all sides lost. We lost the least tho.
He basically stagnated for 6 years.
We didnt lose per se, we got 72m in the end to invest in a replacement, which was a good deal, even if it wasnt the 100m we'd been hoping for, in hindsight 72m was a very good price for what Pogba turned out to be for MU.

Then we blew it all + additional cash on Higuain, worst decision Beppster ever made.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
We didnt lose per se, we got 72m in the end to invest in a replacement, which was more than enough. Then we blew it all + additional cash on Higuain, worst decision Beppster ever made.
I agree, but I was mostly talking about the talent that was lost. It's crazy how bad it was looking at it from that angle.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We didnt lose per se, we got 72m in the end to invest in a replacement, which was a good deal, even if it wasnt the 100m we'd been hoping for, in hindsight 72m was a very good price for what Pogba turned out to be for MU.

Then we blew it all + additional cash on Higuain, worst decision Beppster ever made.
So we still lost. Imagine getting Sergej instead

Mar 9, 2006
The guy is 29 and has been on a vacation for 6 years. You cant build your new cycle/era on this. His pretty much a walking meme. Really i call him the Balotelli of midfielders. He was supposed to be the next big thing when he left at 23. He should be at his absolute peak by now. His not going to improve any team he joins.
Yesterday he came on the field after 68 minutes of play vs. tired atletico players and he was looking like it was him who was defending for the full match, he belongs to MLS alongside with Neymar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)