Paul Pogba (84 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Paul #Pogba is ready to leave #ManchesterUnited as a free agent in summer. Not only #PSG: #BayernMunich and #Juventus have also shown interest for the french player, who currently earns €17M/year at #MUFC. #transfers

[Nicolò Schira]

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
As you know, I'm not a big fan of Pogba since he left Juve. But wondering what he could do in a club like Bayern with strong leadership on and off the pitch.

But anyway, I don't see us going after him. Too big salary and not sure he's the right fit for us.
Well, didn't you give Coman a pretty big salary? The main issue of Bayern I think is Raiola, not the player(s). But he'd be a beast at Bayern so I rather they stay true to their Raiola hate

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Well, didn't you give Coman a pretty big salary? The main issue of Bayern I think is Raiola, not the player(s). But he'd be a beast at Bayern so I rather they stay true to their Raiola hate
A Pogba without Raiola could be a player Bayern would pursue. But I'm still questioning whether he would be professional enough outside the pitch, Bayern wants players that are 110% dedicated to football. United is a different show since Fergie left.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Bayern going after pogsy :D
It would go against all thier DNA stands for. Overpriced, inconsistent, lazy, underachiever who not only isn't and never will be, a leader material, is a total distraction to the rest. Not a worthy gamble.
Best ran club still. If we aren't CL winners I hope they get it.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
As you know, I'm not a big fan of Pogba since he left Juve. But wondering what he could do in a club like Bayern with strong leadership on and off the pitch.

But anyway, I don't see us going after him. Too big salary and not sure he's the right fit for us.
Big Salary ? If irc Bayern paid like 20m/y Cou , something like that with Lewa .

Sule about 12m and alot of others (Muller,Coman,Kimmich) like that .

Salary would be okay , it's not like Bayer doesn't give high salary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Big Salary ? If irc Bayern paid like 20m/y Cou , something like that with Lewa .

Sule about 12m and alot of others (Muller,Coman,Kimmich) like that .

Salary would be okay , it's not like Bayer doesn't give high salary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree

I’m more thinking like value for money

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)