Paul Pogba (51 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think he's on 16m bruto in England, that's not that far removed from what we play our random midfield players, if we get rid of Khedira who's reported to be a bit over 10m bruto, that already covers a big chunk of that salary + new tax rules makes it easier.

question is if he is so much better than SMS, for whom the transfer fee and the wage could be lower?
I think Pogba is at 15-16M net. Even with the new tax laws we will struggle to pay him that much

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I think Pogba is at 15-16M net. Even with the new tax laws we will struggle to pay him that much
Yes , we will have bigger bill with him , but he is a leader in the midfield and this is a must now for us ( getting leader CM) ....if you evaluate all the other options , it seems very good but lacking the leadership and experience ...hiring Ndombele alone is not enough or SMS ....and Pjanic ( anice guy) and the co. are coward chickens that they hide their heads like ostrich when it matters

We need a leader in the middle and the options in the market are very little ...

I see the news more consistent about him ....but who is the victim ....:hihi: Dybala ? Costa & Alex? let's see

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yes , we will have bigger bill with him , but he is a leader in the midfield and this is a must now for us ( getting leader CM) ....if you evaluate all the other options , it seems very good but lacking the leadership and experience ...hiring Ndombele alone is not enough or SMS ....and Pjanic ( anice guy) and the co. are coward chickens that they hide their heads like ostrich when it matters

We need a leader in the middle and the options in the market are very little ...

I see the news more consistent about him ....but who is the victim ....:hihi: Dybala ? Costa & Alex? let's see
He's what? :lol:

He's a Mitläufer. A good times player that needs Babysitters next to him to hold his hand.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So is he saying two different things there?

Is it a big name AND Pogba or is pogba the big name?

God damn I hate these gurus

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I dont understand bringing this guy, especially under Sarri who lost his lockerroom to William and Luiz. He couldnt handle those guys, how is he going to rein in this disaster of a personality?

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)