Paul Pogba (38 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Not really, its anomaly of a year more less, ala a Porto or Chelsea 2012. Because rest assured best quality midfield won CL for ages. From Barca at their heyday to Heycknes Bayern to current dominating Real.
Best indeed, but best not in terms of skill, but rather in discipline and rising up to the occasion, like i said i don't care if we light up everybody up and lose in the final.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Best indeed, but best not in terms of skill, but rather in discipline and rising up to the occasion, like i said i don't care if we light up everybody up and lose in the final.
I agree with the reasoning. But what makes you think we'd lose a CL final with Pogba? He had a really good game for France in the World Cup final for example

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
A player like longley actually proves my point, id rather have longley than Dwight Howard, i also never said i wanted to build a weak squad.
Dwight Coward. The peasant filth faded into obscurity once he defected from Orlando.

As for Pogba, I'd love him back, but if he's going to cost 140 million, then I'd rather go with SMS and Ndombele: both of them would cost around 160.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Calm down Bro. Davids was a beast; Ndombele might be that guy, but it's early days. Tacchinardi was a solid player, but he was more defensive and less technical than SMS.
True that. But we never buy players like SMS what do you think is wrong with AA and Co. Don’t they know there are WC players in Serie A and we miss one by one every season.

Torreira
SMS
Kouli
Praet
The whole Atalanta line up
Some of Parma players

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Pogba has great talent but dubious mentality. He will need a coach to make him work harder, and also arrange a midfield in which he can perform.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I have mixed feelings about Pogba. There are definite questions about his mentality, but we are desperate for quality. Maybe he'll be more focused here

But I feel NDombele might be more value for money
Agree with all this. It probably depends on the new coach, and just what we're asking for Pogba to be on the pitch. I wouldn't want him anywhere near a leadership role, nor to be the player to make the team tick from mid...

A luxury piece, for sure... but with the state of our mid, I'd rather focus on an all-around engine like Vidal was for the time being. Perhaps Ndombele can be something of that ilk. I haven't watched him enough to know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)