Paul Pogba (54 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Even if we forget the disrespect, the fagginess and the media whoring, this team needs winners not quiters
I never thought I’d want him back, in fact I was enjoying his misery at MUFC...but if he wants to come back and we can afford to make it happen, it’s a no-brainer for me. Our midfield is crying out for quality.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I don't care to get back in the cl final to lose it, we need winners, pogba aint it
He was a big asset for us, since he left our midfield has been hopeless. I rather not focus on abstract notions of winner mentality and more on the concrete, we need top playing quality and he brings that much more then any midfielder we have.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
If he could only provide 26 goals + assists with some of the top attackers in the world like Lukaku, Sanchez, and Lingard then how do we expect him to provide anything with inferior players like Ronaldo?

I'd much rather see Matuidi at LCM for another season.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If he could only provide 26 goals + assists with some of the top attackers in the world like Lukaku, Sanchez, and Lingard then how do we expect him to provide anything with inferior players like Ronaldo?

I'd much rather see Matuidi at LCM for another season.
Pogba-Pjanic-Ramsey

If healthy, I like my chances.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I like my chances with Pogba in any team that functions properly, to be honest.
Same here. And this club already has arguably the biggest winner in the history of Club Football. If Pogba is not labeled as a winner, that is fine by me. Dude was a beast here and he is still in his prime.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Same here. And this club already has arguably the biggest winner in the history of Club Football. If Pogba is not labeled as a winner, that is fine by me. Dude was a beast here and he is still in his prime.
One thing the Sarri saga has taught me is that Allegri is definitely a winner. But Pogba won the same prizes as him and also won a World Cup and he's not a winner. :snoop:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I have mixed feelings about Pogba. There are definite questions about his mentality, but we are desperate for quality. Maybe he'll be more focused here

But I feel NDombele might be more value for money

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I have mixed feelings about Pogba. There are definite questions about his mentality, but we are desperate for quality. Maybe he'll be more focused here

But I feel NDombele might be more value for money
The problem for me is the way he left Juve. He didn't even empty his locker ffs, no one knew. He left on a vacation and never came back.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)