Paul Pogba (95 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I would love to have him back. Absolutely amazing player, when he is switch on.

All the people who says no to Pogba must be out of their goddamn mind, considering the bunch of mediocre squad players we have starting every match in midfield.
Lol wat? He has in Manchester once again shown that he’s a player who needs class players around him to thrive. He had that here where Vidal, Marchisio and even Pirlo did an amazing round of running.

Funny thing is that back then people were bitching about our midfield lacking creativity. I thought so too and that’s why I believe our mgmt actually knew this and focused on wingers and strikers.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh. And he ain’t coming here. He’s going to Madrid. We have no chance competing with their salary.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
In an interview years ago he said training sessions with Juve were so much more intense than in Manchester he lost something like 5 kg in his first year in Italy. Guess the guy has his idea of a “holiday” all mixed up.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Lol wat? He has in Manchester once again shown that he’s a player who needs class players around him to thrive. He had that here where Vidal, Marchisio and even Pirlo did an amazing round of running.

Funny thing is that back then people were bitching about our midfield lacking creativity. I thought so too and that’s why I believe our mgmt actually knew this and focused on wingers and strikers.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh. And he ain’t coming here. He’s going to Madrid. We have no chance competing with their salary.
He has 16g 11a as a midfielder this year, playing i a disfunctional team. I read yesterday that he was the only non Pool/ Shitty player in the PL team of the season. He won the WC with france this summer being one of the best midfielders in the tournament, playing next to Matuidi.
Get him in a functional team with leaders like Chiellini and Ronaldo and he will be amazing.

And I agree, he is going to RM, but I would still love to have him here.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I'd understand the doubts if he never played for us. But he was here, we know who and what he is, how he can behave, he can be childish etc. And we absolutely know how great he can be in a functional team. Leave the feelings aside, he would be so much better here than he is at United, and hopefully wouldn't be an idiot to force leaving again.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
That has absolutely nothing to do with the question I asked and the graphic you posted. You posted a graphic that compared Pogba under Mourinho this year to Pogba under Ole for only the first 12 matches he was there, ignoring the last 9 matches in which Pogba and United have been atrocious under Ole. Not to mention, United’s last good win came without Pogba, 3-1 over PSG, which Pogba missed because he got red carded after getting dominated by Verratti at OT in their 2-0 first leg loss.

So Pogba is now a “box” player dependent on others? Is he now a #9 then? Because he’s certainly not a B2B mid casually jogging back when his team (often him) loses possession, or standing with his hands on his hips sulking, while the other team counters. He’s a lazy attacking mid who abdicates all defensive responsibility.

Half those goals are penalties, by the way. 8 of 16. Hardly indicative of Pogba dominating.
He has had 3 or 4 bad games and his being grilled for this. He always assists or scores in important games.
messi and ronaldo have scored more penalties and most of their goals are penalties.

Last edited:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He has more talent in his left foot than all of our MFs combined.

And also P aul Pogba for Man Utd this season :

✅ Most Goal-Involvements
✅ Most Chances Created
✅ Most Dribbles
✅ Most Duels Won
✅ Most Touches
✅ Most Distance Covered

LOL to People downplaying him :lol3:
Wow, what incredible stats in playing for an abysmal Man Utd team. Of course he should be top for the majority of these, the team is built around him and he is playing in CM.

I get that people want him back, he was excellent for us. But I think people also need to objectively look at his performances since he left us. Overall, he has been pretty poor for Man Utd and been awful in the games against decent sides. Games that you would want him to take control and stand out given his reputation.

Dybala gets a lot of stick for not doing things in big games, Pogba is similar.

I'm not saying I wouldn't want him back but he is not the same player that left us and would need to recover his form. He isn't a guarantee like Ronaldo.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Wow, what incredible stats in playing for an abysmal Man Utd team. Of course he should be top for the majority of these, the team is built around him and he is playing in CM.

I get that people want him back, he was excellent for us. But I think people also need to objectively look at his performances since he left us. Overall, he has been pretty poor for Man Utd and been awful in the games against decent sides. Games that you would want him to take control and stand out given his reputation.

Dybala gets a lot of stick for not doing things in big games, Pogba is similar.

I'm not saying I wouldn't want him back but he is not the same player that left us and would need to recover his form. He isn't a guarantee like Ronaldo.
Dybala is alot worse, mr.fanboy.
And Pogba can go to Real Madrid, never want him back.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Dybala is alot worse, mr.fanboy.
And Pogba can go to Real Madrid, never want him back.
Fanboy of who? Dybala?

Where do I defend him? I'm merely pointing out that people don't like Dybala's record in big games but seem to rate Pogba, who has been very poor in big matches particularly since leaving us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)