Paul Pogba (55 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That has to be one of the lamest stats I have seen.
I think it's hilarious. Who really cares. But it's still pretty funny that the guy who gets called lazy, actually does spend more percentage of his time walking around the pitch than any CM in the entire PL. Maybe fanboys will take issue, but if you can't see the humour in it, I don't know what to say. Be less serious? :boh:

Mar 10, 2009
I'd rather pass on Pogba, he hasn't been consistent at all at man United and will bring raiola with him to make things worse
I think he genuinely thought he was better than what he was. Started to believe in his own hype, and thought he could make Man Utd "great again" (as Trump would say), along with Mourinho and Ibrahimovic.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think he genuinely thought he was better than what he was. Started to believe in his own hype, and thought he could make Man Utd "great again" (as Trump would say), along with Mourinho and Ibrahimovic.
Or he underestimated how crap that United team before Mou came was. They actually did well to win the EL and qualify for CL both seasons

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Tbh Pogba like everyone else at the time would've assumed united could buy their way back to a trophy winning side quite easily but they've fucked up like 3 'rebuilds' in a row. In fact they're looking more fucked now than they were under early mourinho

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I think it's hilarious. Who really cares. But it's still pretty funny that the guy who gets called lazy, actually does spend more percentage of his time walking around the pitch than any CM in the entire PL. Maybe fanboys will take issue, but if you can't see the humour in it, I don't know what to say. Be less serious? :boh:
Well, I am a fanboy.

:stuckup:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
In all honesty, I'd never accept players like Pogba or Vidal back simply because they were adored by the fans and club so they had no reason to leave except for more money.

Juventus managed to grow its stature without them so this proves that they never believed in the club's project.

Now when we can afford to offer higher salaries, they seem like they want to get back.

I'd rather buy new young prospects who have the hunger to prove themselves on a higher level than bring back old players who think that the world revolves around them.
But we brought back Bonucci? How’s that different? And remember we dont know what happened in locker room.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Didn't we tell Vidal to fuck off and accept the first offer after his drunk driving?

Pogba as a person is probably a dickhead but I could not care less if he does a Job for us again. We're a bigger brand now especially after CR joining us and Beppe is gone so we won't be licking our key players balls and thanking them for everything after they ask to leave. We should have more backbone now.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We welcomed a far inferior specimen in Bonucci back, so I don't understand the hesitation with Pogba. He may be a douche, but Mr. 50-50 ain't a saint either (and his defending leaves a lot to be desired), so if the Pogba deal is possible (considering how weak our midfield is) then it's a no brainer for me.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
In an interview years ago he said training sessions with Juve were so much more intense than in Manchester he lost something like 5 kg in his first year in Italy. Guess the guy has his idea of a “holiday” all mixed up.
It's funny because in England they play at 100 km/h while in Italy the game is played with a third of the intensity. So why do we focus so much of our training on fitness?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)