Paul Pogba (64 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Il futuro di Pogba - Dipendesse dal centrocampista francese campione del Mondo, il suo futuro sarebbe lontano da Manchester: Real Madrid, Barcellona o anche la Juventus. Ma lo United che per riportarlo in Premier League ha speso 105 milioni di euro non è della stessa idea. E chiede 100 milioni di euro: tantissimi soldi, soprattutto perché c'è poi da contrattare con uno dei calciatori più pagati della Premier League. Riuscirà comunque ad andare via?
https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/edi...elenco-comprende-tanti-i-top-player-i-1243134

- - - Updated - - -

according to Rumors Pogba decided to return to Juventus, but raiola wants to send him to Real Madrid.

- - - Updated - - -

44000134_1024800557703709_3754609820240802252_n.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2016
What if he comes back with the same attitude he has for MU?

First it was Mourinho, but lately even with Solskjaer he has been shit.
Apart from 2 or 3 games he has been their best player under Solskjaer.

He made the worst decision possible to go back to that shithole club.

He will definitely leave this summer and Would be my dream singing.
There is no better midfielder avaliable in the Market

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
To be fair MU are hot garbage
Apart from 2 or 3 games he has been their best player under Solskjaer.

He made the worst decision possible to go back to that shithole club.

He will definitely leave this summer and Would be my dream singing.
There is no better midfielder avaliable in the Market
Don't get me wrong, I am all in for him coming back.

But I still think he will go to RM.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yeah unfortunately that's true.
But wr can go for N'Dombele and one between Isco/Kroos/James/Rakitic and we would be set for next season.
Rakitic is 31yo, lets bring in some younger players. I liked Pogba, but over the last several years he didnt improve, maybe even regressed a bit since he left. He is talented, but he wasted few years at United. Not the best attitude as well. Id pass and focus on someone else.

Jan 22, 2016
Rakitic is 31yo, lets bring in some younger players. I liked Pogba, but over the last several years he didnt improve, maybe even regressed a bit since he left. He is talented, but he wasted few years at United. Not the best attitude as well. Id pass and focus on someone else.
Rakitic can be useful for 3 more years and is a cheap option with great experience and quality.
And he is not an injury prone player.could be a great market opportunity for us.

We need to think about other areas of the pitch.i don't think it is wise to spend all our cash for center.

We might need another CB. But if we go and sell Dybala i think that could help us to improve other areas too.

In the end. I think the board will make the best decision and build the best possible squad for another push for CL with future in mind.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Rakitic can be useful for 3 more years and is a cheap option with great experience and quality.
And he is not an injury prone player.could be a great market opportunity for us.

We need to think about other areas of the pitch.i don't think it is wise to spend all our cash for center.

We might need another CB. But if we go and sell Dybala i think that could help us to improve other areas too.

In the end. I think the board will make the best decision and build the best possible squad for another push for CL with future in mind.
We have too many over the 30 yo players. We need long term solutions and players eager to prove themselves on the bigger stage. Rakitic has won all there is to win with his club, Id question his motivation here. We would be doing the same mistake like in the past few years, at the expense of building the team for the next several years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)