Paul Pogba (199 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
hes their best player, calma
And he's still been shit. Hence the reason they suck so bad. :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Well, according to your hero Deschamps he was a limited holding midfielder.

I really dont care what those retards in the sharon&shelly league are playing him like. He was an excellent allround midfielder and a devastating B2B mid at juve.

Why is that retarded ? Ronaldo is able at any forward position, and Mandzukic can perfectly play wide. Play thel with several midfield runners, of which 2 wide players, behind them and you are in a world of hurt
My hero? Wat? I don't want Deschamps here.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
?

He clearly doesn't work as a B2B there. His workrate is non-existent. Just because you are a fanboy doesn't mean you can escape reality. He may be able to turn things around and get back to the player he was when he was here before, but he's certainly had a poor few years for ManU.
Do you want a list of players who fit that category alphabetically or cronologically of the past year ? Cause we shure as hell got ALOT like that

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
:tup::tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Question peasant. How much easyer is it to create chances with Pogba instead of Matuidi or khedira in the midfield, and having permanent great long ball targets on the field that stretch the play for our midfield ?

We can allready stretch it with Manbro + Ronaldo But we got 0 players capable of making runs in the midfield or be dangerous when picking up the ball there as we have 0 box to box midfielders

Pogba is the most talented B2B player around
I don't disagree about getting Pogba. I'd welcome his return.

Buying Icardi makes no sense. He can't create chances for himself or others and we already have the GOAT striker.

If we were to sign a new CF, it'd better be someone with proper technique like Benzema.

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba under Allegri is a superstar.
So was Bonucci.

That doesn't say much these days.

Edit: I still want Pogba.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
One we badly need back.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Amongst many other mids. There's probably a dozen or more mids in football who would massively improve us. Especially considering that it sounds like we are seriously entertaining the idea of selling Pjanic.

Unfortunately, only Ndombele seems a possibility right now. :sad: Others like Pogba, Saul, Eriksen, Verratti, De Bruyne, Kante, Casemiro, etc are all out of reach imo.

So Ndombele is likely the best bet for an actual upgrade, and then looking at unknowns such as young players like Zaniolo, Tonali.

Last edited:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Amongst many other mids. There's probably a dozen or more mids in football who would massively improve us. Especially considering that it sounds like we are seriously entertaining the idea of selling Pjanic.

Unfortunately, only Ndombele seems a possibility right now. :sad: Others like Pogba, Saul, Eriksen, Verratti, De Bruyne, etc are all out of reach imo.

So Ndombele is likely the best bet for an actual upgrade, and then looking at unknowns such as young players like Zaniolo, Tonali.

Ndombele , the inexperienced 22 years old ....to lead our mid ...and put all the hard work on him ... he will fail .....he is not enough to solve our issue ...

we need proven leader WC mid support him and support the other donkeys in our team ....... Ndombele alone is not enough and will not fix everything we need..

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ndombele , the inexperienced 22 years old ....to lead our mid ...and put all the hard work on him ... he will fail .....he is not enough to solve our issue ...

we need proven leader WC mid support him and support the other donkeys in our team ....... Ndombele alone is not enough and will not fix everything we need..
Oh, I agree. But I seriously doubt we’re going to get anyone more established now that we already signed always injured Ramsey on big wages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 180)