Paul Pogba (59 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
A better angle of that interaction. I love that he just smiles at these losers.
:howler:
So now pogba is suddenly shit!! most goals, most assists, most chances created from him this season !
i remember juve fans showed more class than them. Grazie Pogba video Juventus on the official website is still available.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pogba reminds me of a bitch who got dumped by a boyfriend to comeback again to get dumped again.

he deserves the shit he gets, because he didn't choose well.
You remind me of the guy who doesnt let go and then his hatred comes back to haunt him..
Seriously now - Let It Go..

If he is good and can really improve us we should go for him if not then we should go for someone else - This is the only factor here..
Also the same can be said of Icardi - I dont want Icardi here but its not because of his personality.. It is because I dont think he is that good.. and believe we can use the money better..

- - - Updated - - -

We’re all patiently waiting for your first good one. ;)
and yours as well... ;)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
You remind me of the guy who doesnt let go and then his hatred comes back to haunt him..

If he is good and can really improve us we should go for him if not then we should go for someone else - This is the only factor here..
Also the same can be said of Icardi - I dont want Icardi here but its not because of his personality.. It is because I dont think he is that good.. and believe we can use the money better..

- - - Updated - - -

and yours as well... ;)
my comment was based on the video he got from the fan... pogba is a great player. i don't mind bringing him back if he is going to perform well for us.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

and yours as well... ;)
Not waiting for yours, it will never arrive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)