Paul Pogba (130 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
:howler:
So now pogba is suddenly shit!! most goals, most assists, most chances created from him this season !
i remember juve fans showed more class than them. Grazie Pogba video Juventus on the official website is still available.
To be fair he has been pretty poor for them this season baring a run of games when they were doing well under Ole. He basically downed tools under Mourinho, hasn't turned up in any big game for them, been walking around the pitch and hasn't bothered to track back consistently throughout the season costing them goals.

People probably wouldn't be so harsh on him if he just got his head down but the price tag and instagramming has annoyed a lot of their fans.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
To be fair he has been pretty poor for them this season baring a run of games when they were doing well under Ole. He basically downed tools under Mourinho, hasn't turned up in any big game for them, been walking around the pitch and hasn't bothered to track back consistently throughout the season costing them goals.

People probably wouldn't be so harsh on him if he just got his head down but the price tag and instagramming has annoyed a lot of their fans.
D6ZpUIbXoAE0T4P.jpg

I certainly don’t agree with how the fan treated him. pogba has double figures in goals and couple assists. Strange how the fans don’t go at other players as hard as pogba.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
D6ZpUIbXoAE0T4P.jpg

I certainly don’t agree with how the fan treated him. pogba has double figures in goals and couple assists. Strange how the fans don’t go at other players as hard as pogba.
He is their best player by a margin so they expect more than him than from Mctominay or Mata. They have already given up on Alexis and Lukaku. Pogba and Martial piss them off because the potential is there and they often show what they can do when they turn up. They are a tease.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
He is their best player by a margin so they expect more than him than from Mctominay or Mata. They have already given up on Alexis and Lukaku. Pogba and Martial piss them off because the potential is there and they often show what they can do when they turn up. They are a tease.
pogba,alexis and lukaku and man utd spent ridiculous amounts on players who don't even fit into their system.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
D6ZpUIbXoAE0T4P.jpg

Most hes goals are penaltys and while penalty taking is a skill itself,when most of ur goals come from them i wouldnt really brag about ur goal stats.Fans arent geting on hes back for hes goals/assists its hes lack of effort,shitty attiude and openly flirting with madrid. Stats show that he spends 70 percent of hes time walking and hes one the lowest distance covered midfielders in the prem even less than mesut ozil which is shocking.There is more to being a good midfielder than making one or two good passes in a match.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'd have us pay Saul Niguez's 150mil release clause in a heartbeat over spending 100+ mil on Pogba. At least he works hard and gives a shit.

Eriksen, whatever he would cost... again, in a heartbeat over Pogba.

Ndombele, in a heartbeat, even if he isn't yet close the ceiling Pogba potentially has.

- - - Updated - - -

Saul, Eriksen, Ndombele, Koke, Casemiro, Thiago, De Bruyne, Neves, even old-man Vidal over Pogba in a heartbeat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 112)