Paul Pogba (78 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
In all honesty, I'd never accept players like Pogba or Vidal back simply because they were adored by the fans and club so they had no reason to leave except for more money....
the club sold vidal. the guy just tattooed the 3 juve stars on his arm months before the board sold his ass to bayern.

pogba is an other story. i get that he has quality, but he'll never die for this jersey. and this is probably the biggest issue with the current squad when chiellini and/or mandzukic are not on the pitch.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Vidal was a Juventino, a club legend. Pogba is a bitch and can fuck off somewhere else. Fill up his Instagram with Bernabeu pictures for all I care.

I’ll never forgot that joke of a commercial he did hinting he was an United player while he was still our player. Besides the last thing we need for winning the CL is bad vibes in the dressing room. Him, Mourinho and those types of individuals should stay as far away as possible.

May 23, 2013
Vidal was a Juventino, a club legend. Pogba is a bitch and can fuck off somewhere else. Fill up his Instagram with Bernabeu pictures for all I care.

I’ll never forgot that joke of a commercial he did hinting he was an United player while he was still our player. Besides the last thing we need for winning the CL is bad vibes in the dressing room. Him, Mourinho and those types of individuals should stay as far away as possible.
Okay for the most part I agree but criticizing him for the commercial is unfair imo. Im sure the club were well aware of him going off to United at that point and gave the okay.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Okay for the most part I agree but criticizing him for the commercial is unfair imo. Im sure the club were well aware of him going off to United at that point and gave the okay.
And? Even if that was the case, It's still a major fuck you towards both, Juve and Union fans. He's been playing with both groups.

"Ignore the blabla" lol. Fuck him.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Our ambition wasn't big enough for Paul? :lol3:

Pogba left for a team miles behind ours on the pitch, that is still miles behind ours on the pitch, lured by the ultimate bus-parking coach, who'd just come off being fired by Chelsea for having them in the lower half of the table at mid-season. Dude went there for brand and marketing and that's it. Had nothing to do with ambition.

- - - Updated - - -

And? Even if that was the case, It's still a major fuck you towards both, Juve and Union fans. He's been playing with both groups.

"Ignore the blabla" lol. Fuck him.
:agree:

If somehow we buy him, I'll cheer for him to be successful because I want Juventus to be successful, but Pogba really is a toxic, whiny cunt. Left like a turd, behaved like a turd under Mourinho, and now behaving like a turd under Ole. Speaks volumes that their fans and legends are sick of his antics and laziness on the pitch.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

What commercial?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Pogba sucks. Mou did the impossible by taking that shit team to 2nd, he should be hailed by United fans.
In hindsight, he got alot of unfair critique there, looking where the team was before and after him

- - - Updated - - -

Why are you posting a graphic that showed what Pogba did in his first 12 games under Ole, and ignored the last 9 games, which they have lost 7 of. United’s worst stretch of form since the 1960s. They haven’t scored a goal from open play in 5 matches.
Because if you dont have a point, you go full New Delhi and gang rape the data untill it looks usefull.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Why are you posting a graphic that showed what Pogba did in his first 12 games under Ole, and ignored the last 9 games, which they have lost 7 of. United’s worst stretch of form since the 1960s. They haven’t scored a goal from open play in 5 matches.
man utd has had no identity and no clear philosophy since the beginning of the season.in other hand pogba has played well and scored 16 goals so far.their coach is definitely not doing his job well and doesn't know how to use pogba as a box player that depends on others.He can't be blamed because man utd has lost 7 games from their 9 games!man utd is freaked up.

Jan 22, 2016
He has never been toxic in any team he has played. Stop bringing some stupid excuses to prove your point.

He has been total professional in his 4 years here, did everything he could for this club and his country.

He even tolerated Mou for fucking 3 seasons and never said a bad word against him even when became the usual scapegoat in Mou team and got benched.

You don't like him? Ok, but stop spreading nonsense about the guy.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
man utd has had no identity and no clear philosophy since the beginning of the season.in other hand pogba has played well and scored 16 goals so far.their coach is definitely not doing his job well and doesn't know how to use pogba as a box player that depends on others.He can't be blamed because man utd has lost 7 games from their 9 games!man utd is freaked up.
That has absolutely nothing to do with the question I asked and the graphic you posted. You posted a graphic that compared Pogba under Mourinho this year to Pogba under Ole for only the first 12 matches he was there, ignoring the last 9 matches in which Pogba and United have been atrocious under Ole. Not to mention, United’s last good win came without Pogba, 3-1 over PSG, which Pogba missed because he got red carded after getting dominated by Verratti at OT in their 2-0 first leg loss.

So Pogba is now a “box” player dependent on others? Is he now a #9 then? Because he’s certainly not a B2B mid casually jogging back when his team (often him) loses possession, or standing with his hands on his hips sulking, while the other team counters. He’s a lazy attacking mid who abdicates all defensive responsibility.

Half those goals are penalties, by the way. 8 of 16. Hardly indicative of Pogba dominating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)