Paul Pogba (29 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Shit, Europa League just had to provide automatic CL spot when these red fucks are so shit..
I'm almost certain they'll be in CL next season via EL :wallbang:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not even half the qualities Pogba has, and I rate Delle Alli, he isn't just an overrated English player as most are called. But he is basically all about goal threat with his smart movement, clinical midfielder. But his passing and technique isn't all that for supposed future top midfielder (despite the flashy flicks he makes on occasion).

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Not even half the qualities Pogba has, and I rate Delle Alli, he isn't just an overrated English player as most are called. But he is basically all about goal threat with his smart movement, clinical midfielder. But his passing and technique isn't all that for supposed future top midfielder (despite the flashy flicks he makes on occasion).

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I like Delle Ali a lot, hope we get him.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Delle Alli :rofl:

This overrated bidone will fall by the wayside like most English "talents" eventually do.
You will end up kissing the floor he walks on after he wins the WC and the EC for England after his second year under EuroMax at Juve. Back to back CL's with Dybala and Cuads, the latter two it will be their third consecutive treble.

- - - Updated - - -

Beppe will get him for 30 mils in 3 installments + Lemina.

- - - Updated - - -

Delle Ali will pull a Krasic, Juve or nothing. Our next #10

- - - Updated - - -

He will be everything Pogba was supposed to be and @zizinho will be his #1 groupie

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You will end up kissing the floor he walks on after he wins the WC and the EC for England after his second year under EuroMax at Juve. Back to back CL's with Dybala and Cuads, the latter two it will be their third consecutive treble.

- - - Updated - - -

Beppe will get him for 30 mils in 3 installments + Lemina.

- - - Updated - - -

Delle Ali will pull a Krasic, Juve or nothing. Our next #10

- - - Updated - - -

He will be everything Pogba was supposed to be and @zizinho will be his #1 groupie
hed be mowing the lawn at Juventus Stadium everyday after training

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)