Paul Pogba (42 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Delle Alli won't win shit with England or Totnam, but he is the best England player since young Rooney (up to 21-22 years, when he was good already and looked like an even more promising talent than Ronaldo).

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Dele Alli is a very good young player. Obviously I've seen some ridiculous rave reviews of him recently but direct AMs who score goals will always get attention. He's got that naughty edge to his game that people like in this country, a bit like young Rooney.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If he's lucky he'd be doing that. More like shining :beppe:'s boots on the concourse leading up to the Juventus Stadium.
what a statement signing that would have been :beppe:

- - - Updated - - -

Delle Alli won't win shit with England or Totnam, but he is the best England player since young Rooney (up to 21-22 years, when he was good already and looked like an even more promising talent than Ronaldo).
and look how that turned out :baus:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
honestly if given choice I'd prefer that than them getting a European trophy being so shit.
No this year!
Lyon win the EL this year.
Zlatan told inter : you won't win anything without me and Inter won the treble of the Champions League, SerieA,Coppa next season as he left for Barcelona.
Raiola was his agent and he left inter because of raiola advise!!
Pogba told Juve :Juventus as ‘a holiday’.juve win treble of the Champions League, SerieA,Coppa as he left for man utd.
Raiola is his agent and he left juve because of raiola advise!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 25)