Paul Pogba (44 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He's had a really good game against vigo. United's mom in my opinion alongside rashford. If he can do it against vigo then imagine the possibilities :shocked:

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
After all these Pogba jokes, karma would be a real bitch if Pogba wins the Europa League and we end up losing the Champions League final again.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
After all these Pogba jokes, karma would be a real bitch if Pogba wins the Europa League and we end up losing the Champions League final again.
There's every chance of that, we have it much tougher. That said we win the league and coppa while he ends up with the league cup and europa. Europa is hardly prestigious but it's massive for united as its the only trophy missing in their cabinet so fuck karma just pray it doesn't happen.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He's not even close to winning the league and the Europa league is basically a loser badge for big clubs. Wouldn't even want to win it tbh.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
I'd be okay with the turd winning the europa league. Man u should be in pot 2 for the cl draw, right? Maybe we can be in the same group. Beating them in a real match is more satisfactory for me than wishing them to lose.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
:lol:

Who cares about the Europa League? It's been a Mickey Mouse competition since the late 90's, I'd much rather a long run in the CL.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
There's every chance of that, we have it much tougher. That said we win the league and coppa while he ends up with the league cup and europa. Europa is hardly prestigious but it's massive for united as its the only trophy missing in their cabinet so fuck karma just pray it doesn't happen.
Let's not take Coppa for granted, Lazio will give us a run for our money, big time.

- - - Updated - - -

Too bad 0 is not an option.
how about 0+0?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 28)