Paul Pogba (158 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Manure fans on Ratcafe saying Juve is the guilty party in this :lol:
http://www.footmercato.net/premier-...transfert-de-pogba-a-manchester-united_201618

Oblivious fools.

It sounds like Raiola is the only one who could really be in trouble here. Ethics breach in that being a part owner of Pogba, plus Pogba's agent, plus working to bring the player to ManU, isn't really allowed from what I'm reading.

From the linked article:
Raiola was simultaneously and illegally employed by Juve, Man Utd, and Pogba, and did not disclose this to Juve. Could be banned from football.
Both Juve and ManU are too transparent financially for this to bite either of us. This is a Raiola thing imo.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
http://www.footmercato.net/premier-...transfert-de-pogba-a-manchester-united_201618

Oblivious fools.

It sounds like Raiola is the only one who could really be in trouble here. Ethics breach in that being a part owner of Pogba, plus Pogba's agent, plus working to bring the player to ManU, isn't really allowed from what I'm reading.

From the linked article:

Both Juve and ManU are too transparent financially for this to bite either of us. This is a Raiola thing imo.
Exactly. Juve made it clear in their financial report the fee paid to Pogba's agent. I had no idea about the 15-16 million Raiola received from United though. FIFA should investigate the fleece job we pulled off on United in that deal.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Exactly. Juve made it clear in their financial report the fee paid to Pogba's agent. I had no idea about the 15-16 million Raiola received from United though. FIFA should investigate the fleece job we pulled off on United in that deal.
It looks like that 16 mil is from United. It's labelled "future payments paid in instalments". Seeing as we paid him the 22.8 mil pounds as his cut of the fee for his part ownership of Pogba (all agents receive commissions from selling club, though most are in the neighbourhood of 5%)... The problem is if ManU is paying him 16mil as a commission from the buying club, meaning he was working for all three parties involved.

Unless we're all wrong and Juventus still owes him another 16mil. But I doubt that.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Its all about Football Leaks: The Dirty Business of Football, based on the research of Der Spiegel journalists Rafael Buschmann and Michael Wulzinger and published in Germany this week. Someone needs to get their hands on that.

- - - Updated - - -

Stealing this from Rat cafe, who got it from FIFA;s site.

If Raiola failed to mention he was acting on behalf of both sides, then it could be a problem for him
Page 15 https://www.fifa.com/mm/document/af.../51/55/18/players_agents_regulations_2008.pdf
:seven:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I havent seen Man U and Pogba in long while (turned of their game vs Chelsea quick quick), but that looks just bizzare, dont tell me he has regressed to that infant state.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)