Paul Pogba (216 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
as long as we dont get involved with those 2 mafiosos of pgba and raiola...all is fine...

i hope that ransomer gets banned from football.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
http://www.footmercato.net/premier-...transfert-de-pogba-a-manchester-united_201618

Oblivious fools.

It sounds like Raiola is the only one who could really be in trouble here. Ethics breach in that being a part owner of Pogba, plus Pogba's agent, plus working to bring the player to ManU, isn't really allowed from what I'm reading.

From the linked article:

Both Juve and ManU are too transparent financially for this to bite either of us. This is a Raiola thing imo.
I don't really see how either Juve or Utd could have done something wrong here. Unless they'd be able to prove Juve was in on it and they knew Raiola was trying to drive the price up while convincing Utd they had a good deal.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hopefully Raiola gets banned from football and serve a sentence over that, football will be better without him not to mention Zlatan's knees. But knowing the rascal he will find a way to get out of this.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Raiola who was also Mido's agent:

Mido on Bein sport:Raiola made over 42m euros from this transfer.
An agent shouldn't be able to pocket more than 10% of a transfer. Agent's will ruin football with their greed if they can earn such crazy money from their players transfers.

They won't do what's best for their players just encourage them to go to teams who pay them the most

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 197)